Support Our Soldiers Christmas Parcels Appeal

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by LittleLell, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, this is my first posting so be nice to me purleeeese!

Just want to draw your attention to our xmas parcels appeal as time is getting on now. If you don't know about it please have a look at our website. We send out shoeboxes full of goodies to troops overseas at xmas & ask that those who have no family connections or do not receive regular mail are prioritised when they are being distributed.

This year is going to be a blinder, I've managed to get someone at the royal mail onboard who has emailed every mail employee to get them involved (so no jokes about strikes). So by the time of closing date we should have blown our previous figure of 2500 parcels into the water.

I hope you will get involved by either putting together a parcel or making a donation for one. If you need to know anything just look at the site or give me a shout.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Helen :thumright:

2. Can you give a link to the site ...as for the freebies I miss out again! Gosh I wish I was away for Christmas................stag on 11 !

3. Look at my bottom ha ha... I mean my signature line, it's there:

www.supportoursoldiers.co.uk

I'll send you some lollipops and a santa hat if you feel you're missing out.