Support Our Soldiers Car Stickers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Percy, Jun 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reported in the Telegraph today on page 2 (and I am sorry PTP I can't manage a link) is an initiative by a retired Irish Hussars officer to counter negative press reporting by giving away 5,000 car stickers with the logo support our soldiers on a yellow ribbon. You can contact him at:

catha@godminster.fsnet.co.uk

2. Good spot, Percy.

The official website is here.

The part of the site dealing with yellow ribbons is here, but it looks like they've run out. Hopefully the chap that Percy mentions will alleviate this problem.

3. Not sure we haven't got wires crossed. The stickers are not a part of SOS run by Agnes Hunter and her crew.

4. Ah - my mistook - I will take myself away for 3 hours of 'Celebrity Love Island' as punishment... :D

5. That's a tad harsh.

6. you can get yellow ribbons from www.yellowribbon.org.uk and we also do car bumper stickers and fridge magnets with the poem "It is the soldier" on them (by Charles M Province, with his blessing)

We are the people who first started the yellow ribbon campaign back in March 2003 ... contrary to what you might have read in the NOTW today :(

Apologies if this is seen as blatant self promotion .. but hey, if the papers dont give a sh1t about us we have to try something :lol:

Vik xxx

7. oi Darth...

-. . -..- - / - .. -- . / - .-. -.-- / -... .- - -.-. ---

Edit:- Just clicked on your link and realised how stoopid the above now looks. :oops:

8. Ergh... News of the World seem to have picked up on the idea too, and are advertising their own car stickers (complete with their corporate logo :roll: ) in today's rag.

9. No No No!

We do not want those cnuts 'support'. They can shove it back up Rupert Murdoch's fat arrsehole. :x

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: tell it like it is mate ... dont hold back :D

xxxx