support needed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bobferal, Oct 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. these people need signatures lets help look after each other

2. Always happy to tick the box for a worthy cause, but after ticking this one, I noticed the number of 'spoiled' signatures (people who think it augments their value to the cause by giving obvious pseudonyms, or who write pointless or stupid slogans in place of their name), which is what happens when a petition such as this isn't self-certified by some means. The No10 system is vulnerable, too, but this one is particularly poor at it; I somehow doubt whether much notice will be taken of it by Brown's minions.

3. we can only try at least people are having a go but point taken i just agree with the point in itself and i realy dont think brown will realy look at any petition but as i said earlier press on and thanks to anyone who adds their sigs please no slogans instead of names or spoils thanks

www.petitiononline.com...ition.html

4. Call me a withered old cynic, but the starter of this petition is 'DrBlockbuster' of blockbusterbooks.co.uk

they have a book out based on this. So their website tells me.

Cynical? Yup.

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Errrm since when did we send 250k troops on Granby? It was 45k unless an awful lot were hiding.

Sorry but this stinks.

6. Signed. Total was only 60

7. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Worse, when I clicked on the link to Dr Blockbuster, it reported that this is not a valid Petition ID.

Room for a little one on the cynical set?

8. The yanks sent 700k, of which about 30% have reported symptoms which may have been GWS related.

However, this petition isn't going to achieve anything. Set up a well worded petition on the Number 10 site and I'll happily sign it.

Source: Wikipedia