Support for Sgt Mark Leader RM .......... Petition

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by X2LI, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

RCM? However I support the appeal

2. Bollocks, if he was cop doing the same thing the public would be baying for his job. I've worked been in fights with cops who have had their jaws broken/bottled etc trying to arrest people and we didnt hit them afterwards(even though we REALLY wanted too), as much as I feel sorry for him, I'm sick of the public and Arrse double standards when it comes to this crap.. He knew what he was doing.

3. yeh the police never get away with anything do they

what anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster is it this month, 20, 21?

edit: I don't agree with the petition and won't sign, sorry :oops:

4. Better do as he says it's a FACEBOOK campaing, that'll be devastating in court! :roll:

5. Signed i

6. I'm fairly sure that he was a Marine. Not a "Community Service Police Staff Officer" or whatever you pointless people call yourselves nowadays.

And please; you have the choice.

7. RCM is a typo (not my doing) but can't be changed till petition closes

"Check out the full story, make your own judgement"

No apologies needed for not signing.

And have to agree "the Policemans lot, is not a happy one"

8. Sorry, being a mong-where is the full story? Link just takes me to a petition with limited info

9. He may have been wrong but he should not have been thrown out of the RM for which he had eighteen years decent service or have his pension suspended. A diciplinary action and a possible demotion would surely have sufficed. It's not like he murdered the prisoner or broke him in any permanant way he just whacked him with a boot not the most shocking of warcrimes. Petition signed.

10. Condensed version...

Preventing a "dangerous and violent prisoner" from escaping with a welly... Right!

11. pointless but £23k for a part time job! Im not one by the way, but next doors wife is.

Back on thread, moral of story is dont hit people with wellies.

12. Never thought I'd say this! Thanks Stacker

And to you White city

13. Who's the overhead projector? Or the Operating procedure(s)??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.