Support for Our Boys

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by crikeypikey, Oct 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tom Newton Dunn's got it right in The Sun today when he says that its a disgrace that people didn't turn out in their thousands to support the Somme Company, Grenadier Guards on their homecoming parade in London. If you agree, voice your opinion at

http://www.votivation.com/opinion_we_must_not_forget_our_boys

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Better signing up to a poll that matters rather than some sort of sale lot. No 10 not got one of this type?

Good try at marketing, crikeypikey, and I like the cry of support but effort will be better spend elsewhere

3. Tom Nonce Dunn is a non entity and should be ignored for all time.

4. Of course its a disgrace, and fcuking over the very same soldiers with naff photo's of them on the beer certainly isnt.

Oooo Toms such a supporter of "our boys" isnt he, a true friend in the media. He doesnt just chase bandwaggons with little or not prior thought, thats just a lie.

Good to know support is optional on a pick and choose basis. I'm sure all soldiers are really really grateful.

5. Tom Newton Dung is a tosser of the highest order and deserves no help from any serviceman of any stripe.

Screw the bandwagon jumping hypocrite.

To the hole.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Seconded

7. Thirded!!

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He actually came on here once, when we were doing a boycot the scum thing and said it plain as day that they couldn't give a sh1t about us and it was all about selling papers.

Ignore the talentless bottom feeder and his rag.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Tom Newton Dunn (Dunny to his mates) is my personal friend, and I can assure you that he thinks not of the sales of his, erm, er, Newspaper, or his own kudos when he writes his errr, aaahhh, mmmmm, stories, he thinks only of his and his paper's support, which is unstinting of OUR BOYS!

He, and his, er, wot woz it, erm, paper, yes, paper, that's it, should be commended for their loyalty to HM's finest.

Anyone got any prozac?

Edited for spelling like a complete DUNNCE who couldn't give a flying fcuk about anyone, or anything of value, and who is a complete cnut.

10. Fifthed! He really is a t0sser of the lowest common denominator. This thread doesn't want to go to the hole - he does!

Edited once for spluttering, outraged spelling :twisted:

11. Hole hole hole hole

12. I bet 'Crikeypikey' is actually Dunn in disuise.

Go boil your elbow!

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Tom Newton-Dung.

That creature's name as the byline is a sure indicator that the paper upon which it is printed should be soft, absorbent, perforated, and supplied on a roll.

14. In reponse to in _the_cheapseats, point taken, but No. 10 just do petitions, and over 10 000 of those have been rejected.