Support for 1 Para over the Saville Report

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=101970336522449&v=wall

We've only been going a week and have over 6 thousand members, growing rapidly each day, the push is to ensure the members of 1Para mentioned in the Saville report get the same protection under prosecution as members of the paramilitary organisations as per the Good Friday agreement. We need numbers guys, the Wotton Bassett FB page that made the government intervene is guiding us, and we have in house lawyers, so more servicemen the better.

Support the Bloody Sunday Paras

Cheers
The Admin Team

2 Para?

jasevx said:

We've only been going a week and have over 6 thousand members, growing rapidly each day, the push is to ensure the members of 2 Para mentioned in the Saville report get the same protection under prosecution as members of the paramilitary organisations as per the Good Friday agreement. We need numbers guys, the Wotton Bassett FB page that made the government intervene is guiding us, and we have in house lawyers, so more servicemen the better.

Cheers
The Admin Team
Err,for a start it might help if you got the correct Bn 8O

jasevx said:

We've only been going a week and have over 6 thousand members, growing rapidly each day, the push is to ensure the members of 2 Para mentioned in the Saville report get the same protection under prosecution as members of the paramilitary organisations as per the Good Friday agreement. We need numbers guys, the Wotton Bassett FB page that made the government intervene is guiding us, and we have in house lawyers, so more servicemen the better.

Cheers
The Admin Team

Mate, for Christ sake,

2 Para, were NOT involved in Bloody Sunday!!! :x

if you're going to run this sort of facebook page, at least get the fcuking facts correct otherwise you'll look like a proper cnut!

There's hundreds of Civvy Armchair Generals, Slop Jockey's, Company Clerks, Officers Mess Waiters & Blanket Stackers, who'll take the p!ss out of you, for getting the words wrong!!! 8O

Just like that Booty got his job back?

Facebook groups are about as effective as No10 Petitions, just a waste of bandwidth consumed by the termianally deluded.

western said:

Facebook groups are about as effective as No10 Petitions, just a waste of bandwidth consumed by the termianally deluded.
For once, I agree with you! :)

Whats termianally mean? 8O

But you're still a W4nker!!! :p

It's like terminally but typed more quickly :)

western said:
It's like terminally but typed more quickly :)
Ah... & there was me thinking that you knew a swear word that I didn't!!! :)

Edited lads, sorry for the typo, yes I know 1 and 2 are next to each other, but my writing hands in a sling, so its been mispelling all day. Huge apologies to 1 and 2 Para! ;)

Yes get it right. It was 2 Para that brutally killed all those poor harmless young Argentinians that had somehow found themselves under attack from rough boys when all they were doing was learning how to shear sheep at Goose Green.

3 Para Mortars were at a Wham concert or was it Mt Longden? I can never remember.

Roger, don't joke about it, might be the next court case! Covenant my arse.

Nice to see another Red here though, Trent Ender, born and breed

cunny_funt said:
western said:

Facebook groups are about as effective as No10 Petitions, just a waste of bandwidth consumed by the terminally deluded.
For once, I agree with you! :)
Especially when you consider that the campaign mentioned:

jasevx said:
We need numbers guys, the Wotton Bassett FB page that made the government intervene is guiding us,
Was run by EDL supporters!

The EDL tried to hi-jack us as well, but we put a stop to it in the first 48 hrs. I mean the original team who brought it about, not the Right Wing Admin team they ended up with. Its why we are vetting our administrators so we get ex-servicemen, with a top heavy Para contingent, learning from that sites mistakes

I support 1 PARA, now and in the future and I support them unequivocally against the clearly biased Saville Report .

'Para' witnesses but no IRA or PIRA witnesses = biased and worthless report and very, very expensive.

Another reason to ensure that Bliar is recognised and universally regarded as a failure, despite his 'conning' the electorate thrice!

Latest Threads