Supplements during basic

During basic training can you take supplements such as creatine or muscle recovery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you, a healthy 31-year old, need to use Creatine? At best, it'll cause your muscles to retain water: your body (should) produce enough naturally.

See previous threads on this

Gosh what an original question...
182hqzwfbrmf1jpg.jpg

During basic training can you take supplements such as creatine or muscle recovery?

Yes. Make sure you drink/eat plenty of the stuff by the kilogram. Snort and inject them if you need to. Have generous shipments of the stuff airdropped at night from Newport.

By God, I could just bury my face in all that adorable white powder!!! **** yes, I could!!!

Supplements make you strong.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you aiming to be fit or bulky? Two different things. To do this job, you need to be fit. The training and food provided will sort that. The only ‘supplements’ you need are over-the-counter pain relief for the inevitable niggles.

If you want to strut around looking like a roid monkey, don’t join the army.

Tuffty

War Hero
There is no additional benefit from taking supplements or going "on the juice" in basic training. Just eat everything you can when you can and keep hydrated. There is an article in the soldier magazine outlining that the vast majority of supplements have not been tested and accepted by the MOD so safest option is to stay well clear

What you wrote made 0% sense. Nice one you wet wipe

Makes perfect sense you stupid cuńt.
I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know you're a stupid cünt and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.
So fuçk off and be stupid elsewhere.

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV

Cüntologist to the stars, and the crowned heads of Europe

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
What you wrote made 0% sense. Nice one you wet wipe

Makes perfect sense to anyone that isn't a bit of a child that expects everything to be given to them on a plate. Ten minutes research would have found EXACTLY what I was alluding to. Then again five minutes research would have found the answer to your original question without you starting a brand new thread on the subject you ******* brain donor.

I feel this is going well

Makes perfect sense you stupid cuńt.
I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know you're a stupid cünt and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.
So fuçk off and be stupid elsewhere.

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV

Cüntologist to the stars, and the crowned heads of Europe
Jesus Christ mate you are on a level of the spectrum that I can’t even comprehend. Relax yourself it’s just a question ******* crack head

Makes perfect sense to anyone that isn't a bit of a child that expects everything to be given to them on a plate. Ten minutes research would have found EXACTLY what I was alluding to. Then again five minutes research would have found the answer to your original question without you starting a brand new thread on the subject you ******* brain donor.
I’ve done my research mate, all sources give different information. Nice to have extra intel. No need for a impulsive reaction like that. You’re a straight up

Best thing you can do for strength, stamina and endurance is become a vegetarian, believe it or not. Four to six weeks of a veggie plant based diet can make phenomenal changes to an individuals performance. You might be surprised at the athletes who are veggies...................oh yeah, being a veggie also gives you bigger and longer lasting erections.

Look. The best advice you will get here, is the same as everyone else who's asked the question will get.

Poke the supplements; eat a rich and varied diet, and don't piss away you money on bollocks. Believe it or not, the Army have done a bit of research on what works, so they're going to feed you stuff that's going to build you up. Eat what you're given and save your money for something important.

Latest Threads