Superwoman

she'll be good looking for a few months at least............... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

whats ben stiller doing on the far left of the picture :?: :?: :?: :?:

Well, at least she's in fancy dress, the guy on the left clearly has been in theatre far too long and the guy on the right needs to understand that fancy dress fun run means more than Op T shirt and track suit trousers...

She just looks so happy, it's hard not to get cheered up by it!

And as for Ben Stiller... nothing but a man-kini and an iPod... hmm...

T C

WhiteHorse said:
Well, at least she's in fancy dress, the guy on the left clearly has been in theatre far too long and the guy on the right needs to understand that fancy dress fun run means more than Op T shirt and track suit trousers...
Not everyone has the space in their bergan for a Scooby Doo suit!

The_Cheat said:
And as for Ben Stiller... nothing but a man-kini and an iPod... hmm...

T C
bit too comfortable in that outfit me-thinks. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just thinking aloud...before you go slating this poor um....girl too much, how many of you reckon you have the looks and physique of superman then? (and I mean the lovely fit version, not what he looks like now hes been dead a while)

Ah...I thought not!

slightlytipsy said:
Just thinking aloud...before you go slating this poor um....girl too much, how many of you reckon you have the looks and physique of superman then? (and I mean the lovely fit version, not what he looks like now hes been dead a while)

Ah...I thought not!
Listen mate, I can scoot around I a wheelchair with the best of them!

T C

slightlytipsy said:

Ah...I thought not!
but many of us would realise this & not go for something quite so daring perhaps go as ............

slightlytipsy said:

Ah...I thought not!
He's dead? FFS when did that happen? Is that why those nasty terrorists got away with it on 9/11?

bawbag said:
WhiteHorse said:
Not everyone has the space in their bergan for a Scooby Doo suit!
That explains the man-kini then :wink: He still could have tried a bit harder

Yes, alas hes dead. Killed by superwomans ample thighs because he dared to say she had a fat bum. You have been warned!

slightlytipsy said:
Yes, alas hes dead. Killed by superwomans ample thighs because he dared to say she had a fat bum. You have been warned!
neighbours wife once asked him if the dress made her look fat, before he had a chance to answer his son replied.....

no mummy its your big bum & legs that make you look fat.

a hushed silence followed.

slightlytipsy said:
Just read Christopher Reeve autobiography actually ... it was called:

"Fcuked by a horse called Kryptonite"

Is that the time? Coat, taxi ...

What's the oppisite of Christopher Reeves? Christopher Walken!!!!

I'll get my coat.

PS. It isn't Superwoman, the female version of Superman is Supergirl. Just to be a pendant.

Latest Threads