Supervisor IS Selection Week

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by IS Ski Geek, Mar 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Good luck to all of you that are going on the selection course this week.

Just remember that the biggest downfall is self induced pressure.

or being shit of course.
  2. Best give Tesco's a ring and et them to ship in some pallets of Clearisil ;-)
  3. Good luck to all, see you on Tuesday morning bright and early! (Command Tasks)
  4. And see you in the bar!
  5. You buying for a change PD?
  6. Cow

Cow LE

HA! Remember what part of the country he's from!
  7. On Monday evening by any chance PD? Your round?
  8. Nice one Boney, sounds like a plan.
  9. So many people, so little dress sense, so much poor personal hygiene.

World of Warcraft will be quiet this week.
  10. The cream of the crop at the top of their game, wearing uniform during the day and conforming to mess rules during the evenings. Job done! Presumably the YofS and FofS selection boards are filled with Brad Pitt body doubles swathed in Armani suits and reeking like a whore's purse? I wish them all well, whether IS or EW, and hope they all get bladdered on Thursday night when all the pressure is off.
  11. So true, so funny. Silver flecked disco suits a la Ben Elton are out people, but I wish I was in B'ford next week just to count them.
  12. Why are you so concerned about being World of Warcraft being so quiet, guys? I thought you would relish the chance to play your little RPG with little competition. Geeks.
  13. Thou doth protest too much, methinks.
  14. WTF - command tasks on a Supvr IS selection?

Is it not a bit late for that? I would have thought that initiative tests would have taken place earlier in the proceedings. I can just see it, a bunch of determined young thrusters trying to outdo each other, seeing who can shout the loudest. All - under the watchful gaze of some fat fecker with a mill board.

Talk about padding out a selection process. Do FofS & YofS do this thing these days?

I would have thought that a bit of a problem solving exercise on an individual basis would have been far more worthwhile than moving an ammo box from A to B via C.
  15. Ha ha, brilliant use of pseudo-medieval lingo to sound smart. Brilliant. What's your character name "Gandalf Bulging-Torso"?