Superstab !

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by sillyboy, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where's the confussion? He's a walt-plod c0ck of the highest order.
  2. Its a little too 'tongue in cheek' for me, and I like his hair

Attached Files:

3. he is just an immature lad who has no friends, but should he really be fired for this? he hasnt actually done anything except write a load of poo of facebook!
  4. one word... fuckwit
  5. He is a spacker, true.
    But is he just saying what most of us are thinking when we consider the legions of chav mongs who fill the streets of most urban centers.
    All I can think is that he's not John Mclean he's just a very naughty boy - ala Monty Python.

6. I actually find him really funny, as in to laugh at of course.

The only danger he seems to be is to the TA's image, things like this don't help I guess. Still, well worth a chuckle.
  7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Sod all of the outrage bus shite.

Own up - which Kent based Mess Tin repair unit is going to admit to having this fuckwit on their books?
  8. I like his style. He's got the look, he's got the attitude and he's in the TA. Well done that man.
  9. The thing is, you get one throbber like this and everyone immediately reverts from "reserve soldiers serving in operations, technically skilled twice a citizen" mode, to "Gareth off of The Office" mode.

It is so annoying, that even an archbishop would want to kick a hole in a stained glass window.

If he thinks like this vis a vis his policing role, well that is of moderate concern but if he is prepared to write stuff like this in the public domain, well I'm sorry his judgement is questionable at best and unacceptable otherwise. If I were to write a scathing indictment of government defence procurement, ranting about ministers or officials, then I suspect my ability to do my job would be brought into question!

As someone has said, he is policing an estate in Kent, not SCLA. Admittedly the county of Invicta is full of cheeky pikeys, yet he is not exactly Railton Road-ing it. Perhaps he needs some serious "leadership" applied by his "managers"??
  10. A perfect example of a competant 'all rounder' if you ask me. Thank god we have some youths left now with the tenacity to stand up and be counted ! Hoo Raa !
  11. Have you been to Kent lately ?? (shudder....) Give me a rainy night wandering the Ardoyne anyday guvnor....
  12. Indeed less chance of being shot, more chance of finding a car with its wheels still on it. Best thing about Kent is the M2 west! Or the tunnel east...
  13. fix

By "leadership" do you mean "wall to wall" counselling? :twisted:
  14. Boy Racer !!!!