Supermosque for 70,000 will be blocked

Because you have a rough idea what goes on hereabouts. Also, I can only give examples I know of.

I don't know for example, if Mosques in Lecister, London or Manchester have a more open true community ethos.

PartTimePongo said:
Because you have a rough idea what goes on hereabouts. Also, I can only give examples I know of.

I don't know for example, if Mosques in Lecister, London or Manchester have a more open true community ethos.

Hmm.... then I guess you and the good doctor do have something in common.

58_Pattern

War Hero
No doubt Cherie Blair, QC will take on the case & Strasburg will rule in favour of this construction. grrrrrrrrrrr

pomps said:
What paper are you from then??

Fcuk off pomps you Guardian reading tw*t

the mega mosque is funded by a branch of saudi intolerent fcukheads who are on the same wave legth as the god hates fags mob :0
looks like there not going to get there way as lands needed for the olympic lesbian outreach centre or parking how sad never mind who cares

pomps

LE

MrsRaven

Old-Salt
True2Blue said:
Dear All

Take a second to cast your vote in the Evening Standard online poll
To determine public opinion about whether a mega mosque should be
Built for the Olympics.

After voting, forward this to as many people as
You can (using the BCC field to avoid spam). Here's the link:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/poll/poll-18791-details/ques-18669-id/£100m+mosque:+Vote+now/poll.do

(Apologies if this has already been posted)

Well the vote is 57% for the mosque at the moment. What's your view?

civpop42

Old-Salt
My view is that The Muslim Public Affairs Comitee UK and all of the other E-Jihadi's have been bombarding the Poll for much longer than those in opposition to the Mosque.

MrsRaven

Old-Salt
civpop42 said:
My view is that The Muslim Public Affairs Comitee UK and all of the other E-Jihadi's have been bombarding the Poll for much longer than those in opposition to the Mosque.

I must get myself a hijab and prepare for world domination by these frightening people. :yawnstretch:

Then again the story could just be b***ocks being stirred up by the press in the knowledge that the gullible will buy their papers. I would put money on places of worship for numerous faiths being put up in the Olympic village for the London Olympics as they have for every other Olympics in modern times. The inflated cost is because the whole affair is going to cost a fortune.

Stop being afraid of Mr/Ms Average Muslim - they are no different to you. Why is a mosque any more frightening than a Mormon Temple, a Synagogue or a church?

Wyvern

Old-Salt
shouldn't be a problem - as long as they also build a church, synogogue, and sikh/hindu/buddhist temples as well. And maybe a couple of pubs, for the non believers.

MrsRaven

Old-Salt
BaldricksBullet said:
Call me an ARRSE for not bothering to click the link... or read the old thread....

But what the hell has a mosque got to do with the olympics?

Fastest Friday prayers?

Top God?

Sorry don't get it... the world goes barmy and thankfully leaves me behind.

The odd athlete might be Christian, Buddist, Moslem etc and would appreciate a bit of religious down time between competitions - Me I like the idea of the pub Wyvern!

PartTimePongo said:
What purpose is it supposed to serve? Some vast repository , place of worship and archive for European Muslims?

Or a gigantic willy-waving exercise for Wahabbist Islam?

Is the purpose for having (allowing??) this related to this, perhaps?

Times online said:
British Council shifts focus to Muslim states

The British Council is to close half of its public offices in Europe by March next year and shift its attention to Muslim countries in the Middle East and Central Asia, The Times has learnt. The state-funded cultural body will divert £7.5 million — nearly a third of the public money it spends in Europe — to countries stretching east from Saudi Arabia to Kazakhstan so that it can play its part in the war on terrorism.

It will scrap traditional arts activities on the Continent, such as orchestral tours and artistic commissions, in favour of projects designed to prevent Muslim youths from being indoctrinated by extremists sympathetic to al-Qaeda.

The changes, most of which will come into effect this year, are the council’s most sweeping transformation since its creation in the 1930s.

Cont/...

My favourite line....

The initiatives include a £20 million scheme to combat radicalisation of Muslim youths in Pakistan and other predominantly Muslim states.

Cuckoooo. Cuckoooo.

Just how many radical muslims carry a British Council library card rather than a petrol bomb?

I believe in democracy, therefore fair voting is the only way forward.
(If there is such a thing left in this once Great Country of ours).
Even so the Muslim community who wish build big fcuk off Mosques on the once Great British landscape is a piss take, anyway after what they did in Munich 1972, or indeed in London recently they should not be allowed anywhere near the Olympics.
Yes I know, stereo typing but facts are facts.
Lets all stop complaining and pussyfooting around, it don’t cost anything to vote does it?
Mind you if they did compete, would the women only compete in the sack race?
Cant see them winning any medals in swimming neither.

I also like the idea of the pub Wyvern,
but how long will it be before alcohol will be banned from pubs?

Latest Threads