Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Most likely

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Video only

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

Ritch

LE
Right, if anyone wants the order of service, please PM me with email addresses. I don't want to post on the main board as there are pics of Kris with his kids.

@Bravo_Bravo

A personal thanks for all your efforts in the background and foreground with your eulogy ... as promised ... glass charged with Shackleton .. and will be drunk to ... " A bloody war or a sickly season "...

Shackleton WL.jpg

and .... " Fair winds and following seas " .

Ned_Seagoon

War Hero
Just adding. I didn’t know Kris from Adam, other than through his Arrse persona. Always struck me as a thoroughly decent bloke with a crackiñg sense of humour and balanced advice for those in need. Utterly shocking that it came to this without any of us seeing it. Thoughts and prayers with his nearest and dearest. Chapeau to those of you who made it there to pay our collective respects.

Thank you, BB for the effort you have made for those of us on Arrse, so that 'Kris' was seen off well, be it at the service or online.

One hope's that 'Kris's' family found some comfort in the regard he was held, by many of us. I would also hope that the family also found some comfort in your kindness in shouldering some of the burden.

edit spelinks

Last edited:
Thank you, BB for the effort you have made for those of us on Arrse, to that 'Kris' was seen off well, be it at the service or online.

One hope's that 'Kris's' family found some comfort in the regard he was held, by many of us. I would also hope that the family also found some comfort in your kindness in shouldering some of the burden.

I can't really add to that other than to express my thanks to @Bravo_Bravo as well.

Cheers Ritch, it was greatly appreciated. ;)

Final farewell to Supermatelot after years of code breaking, general bollox, brownology and spatially aligned plattenmeistery. And other nonsense.

To reflect some of his nautical interests with a wee dram of malt tipped in his direction and a 1917 prismatic platealignmentometer (sadly somewhat dark, but pointing mag north, which is what he would have wanted).

rum.JPG

I used to have similar conversations with a former RM Captain who was a good mate until he was taken too early by covid. He was a traffic cop in a neighboring force to me. :(

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just watched the Church's livestream of the Service.

Just to say, well done to all from here who attended. He got a good send-off.

Just watched the Church's livestream of the Service.

Just to say, well done to all from here who attended. He got a good send-off.

Funny you should mention it, left the video paused on the laptop, wife clicked play just as we were walking out at the end of the service.
Apparently she thinks me and joker look like we were going out to demand money with menaces.

Ritch

LE
Funny you should mention it, left the video paused on the laptop, wife clicked play just as we were walking out at the end of the service.
Apparently she thinks me and joker look like we were going out to demand money with menaces.

That umbrella you were carrying did look like it was suitable for persuading the reluctant.

Do you mean I didn't have to hand over all me small change and the deeds to the house?

Ritch

LE
Do you mean I didn't have to hand over all me small change and the deeds to the house?
You didn't no, but I appreciated it all the same.

By the way, I want you out of the house by Wednesday. :threaten:

Latest Threads