Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Most likely

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Video only

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

Ritch

LE
It's now looking like 60/40 I will be there on Thursday.

DCF19950-5F0D-4B1B-A315-9C6A8D97C38E.jpeg
Can’t be there so here’s a few virtual grains to be going on with.

RIP mucker, may all your plates be symmetrical.

Due to vehicle issues will anyone be passing through Accrington BB5 on the way up and have space for one extra bod?

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I'm working a ridiculous shift I can't get out of. Otherwise I could've jumped on the beast and nipped up the M66. I shall certainly raise a glass to the poor bugger.

Beefer - see messages

Not having Facebook is there another way to access it online?
I've been in touch with the Church, seems not although they say you don't need a FB account to watch Livestream.

Sounds like they will add a video to ? YouTube after the event.

I've been in touch with the Church, seems not although they say you don't need a FB account to watch Livestream.

If they have a YouTube channel they should be able to livestream it from there, I've been able to watch a few like that as l don't have fb.

If they have a YouTube channel they should be able to livestream it from there, I've been able to watch a few like that as l don't have fb.
Apparently you need a thousand subscribers to do that, and they don't.

I am now a little confused ... I have watched Livestream Link Funeral Services and was advised of the complete link details before the Service and it was totally independent of Facebook / YouTube ... so can I just confirm for tomorrow I just log into the Church Facebook page and will the be able to navigate to an option which will allow me to watch live the Service ?

ETA .... my Bold

Last edited:
I am now a little confused ... I have watched Livestream Link Funeral Services and was advised of the complete link details before the Service and it was totally independent of YouTube ... so can I just confirm for tomorrow I just log into the Church Facebook page and will the be able to navigate to an option which will allow me to watch live the Service ?
That is what I have been led to believe.
The link was sent to me by his brother Karl.

I don't think they can livestream via YT...
Right, l understand that from what you answered previously, but if they are going to put it on YouTube after the proceedings could you please find out the name of the YouTube channel they would be putting it on.

Right, l understand that from what you answered previously, but if they are going to put it on YouTube after the proceedings could you please find out the name of the YouTube channel they would be putting it on.
I'll post the link here.

Speaking to Tinman elsewhere, he'll be turning up to tip his hat.

Kris and he parted as friends.

Latest Threads