Will you attend Kris's funeral ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Most likely

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Video only

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
Kris's brother has just been in touch, the Priest has duffed his diary - everything has been brought forward by two hours.

Its seems that no plan survives contact with the Clergy.

Ritch

LE
Kris's brother has just been in touch, the Priest has duffed his diary - everything has been brought forward by two hours.

He's probably got an alter boy to break in later on.

Roger to the amended timings.

Rats ... I have a commitment between 11.00 and 13.00 I cannot get out of ... when more info becomes available from the Funeral Directors about streaming of the Service could you please confirm if the recording will be available for a few days ... from personal experience that was certainly the case in a recent funeral I was involved with .

Rats ... I have a commitment between 11.00 and 13.00 I cannot get out of ... when more info becomes available from the Funeral Directors about streaming of the Service could you please confirm if the recording will be available for a few days ... from personal experience that was certainly the case in a recent funeral I was involved with .
Will do...

Sadly I have a prior commitment that day so can’t drive up in time.
That is one I wanted to attend in person….
Do we have any details for the video link please?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Awaiting details of video link.

Though may not be able to watch it due to the dustiness

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I will be unable to attend, as I am committed to a job that week, and my helper likewise
I would liked to have met his family
I shall pen a note and forward it

Maybe you and me could tip a glass in his direction and hope he is buried three down and two across. His passing is an enigma.

Maybe you and me could tip a glass in his direction and hope he is buried three down and two across. His passing is an enigma.

Probably only two or three other ARRSE members will know what the veiled content of your post refers to .

To my shame I had forgotten about my many PM's with him during those halcyon days ... seven years ago ... his input , with help from his brother , was valued when an unofficial ARRSE team came so close to winning the Alan Turing Decryption Challenge set by Manchester University .

I have a special bottle of Malt used to tip a glass for such occasions .

Last edited:

I've heard from Karl, his brother.

There *will* be a Livestream, Karl will send link when he can.

The stream should also be available from the Church's Facebook page:

I've heard from Karl, his brother.

There *will* be a Livestream, Karl will send link when he can.

The stream should also be available from the Church's Facebook page:

Thanks .... by a strange quirk of fate the commitment I had for next Thursday has now been moved to the following week ... as a reserve Facebook linky saved . .

Last edited:

Ritch

LE
I MAY have to abandon the funeral. My mum has just gone into hospital today. If she's released a day before the funeral, I'll have to stay at home and be her bloody nurse.

Hoping that I can come pay my respects though.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can’t attend, I’ve a teams meeting with my Barrister about an ongoing work related matter that can’t be rearranged.
You been pestering young men again?

Latest Threads