Will you attend Kris's funeral ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Most likely

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Video only

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Kris's brother has just been in touch, the Priest has duffed his diary - everything has been brought forward by two hours.

Its seems that no plan survives contact with the Clergy.

Ritch

LE
Kris's brother has just been in touch, the Priest has duffed his diary - everything has been brought forward by two hours.

He's probably got an alter boy to break in later on.

Roger to the amended timings.

Rats ... I have a commitment between 11.00 and 13.00 I cannot get out of ... when more info becomes available from the Funeral Directors about streaming of the Service could you please confirm if the recording will be available for a few days ... from personal experience that was certainly the case in a recent funeral I was involved with .

Rats ... I have a commitment between 11.00 and 13.00 I cannot get out of ... when more info becomes available from the Funeral Directors about streaming of the Service could you please confirm if the recording will be available for a few days ... from personal experience that was certainly the case in a recent funeral I was involved with .
Will do...

Sadly I have a prior commitment that day so can’t drive up in time.
That is one I wanted to attend in person….
Do we have any details for the video link please?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Awaiting details of video link.

Though may not be able to watch it due to the dustiness

Latest Threads