Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Most likely

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Video only

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
Just had confirmation from his mother.

FIRM DATES

Service: thursday 23rd September, 13:30. 11:30 Location, Christ Church, Carr Road, Nelson Lancs BB9 7EN
Burial: 14:15. 12:15 Location, All Soul's Cemetery, Wheatley Lane Rd Barrowford, Pendle Borough, Lancashire, BB9 6QW
Then to: The Sparrowhawk, 152 Wheatley Lane Road, Fence, Burnley BB12 9QG England.

I have asked the Funeral Directors about Livestream etc, hope to find out later.

Will also suggest charities to his mother Anne, once a few more suggestions in the other thread.

>>Livestream link now added<< (on 20 Sept )

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks for all of that, most helpful. Have checked out the routes from station to church (5 mins walk) and cemetary to pub (2 mins walk). For those attending without transport, it's a 31 min walk from church to cemetary, hopefully there'll be some with room in the cars for us. Pub comes highly recommended on trip advisor.

Ritch

LE
Thanks for all of that, most helpful. Have checked out the routes from station to church (5 mins walk) and cemetary to pub (2 mins walk). For those attending without transport, it's a 31 min walk from church to cemetary, hopefully there'll be some with room in the cars for us. Pub comes highly recommended on trip advisor.

I'll have four spaces at a squeeze in mine if anyone needs a lift from the church to cemetery etc. However I'll only be able to stay for a couple of hours after for a drink or two and then I have to be away.

Of those attending, who intends to book accommodation and stay over?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can't say Yay or Nay so chose video, I'm at The Christie in the morning, depending on when I'm actually seen will depend wether I'll make it in time. That said I'll stick my suit in the car and change at the hospital if I'm seen on time. Otherwise I'll stream the video.

Two, (could only vote yes once), also have to head back same day. Car space for two between church, cemetery and wake.

Still dont know the timings, which are key given its a 4 hour drive
Service: thursday 23rd September, 13:30. Location, Christ Church, Carr Road, Nelson Lancs BB9 7EN
Burial: 14:15. Location, All Soul's Cemetery, Wheatley Lane Rd Barrowford, Pendle Borough, Lancashire, BB9 6QW
Then to: The Sparrowhawk, 152 Wheatley Lane Road, Fence, Burnley BB12 9QG England.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I will be slumming it in a fairly posh hotel in Northampton running a course. I will see if I can get lunch pushed back so I can watch a little online.
and no, I won't be in 'that costume'

or maybe I will.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Regrettably I didn't know Supermatelot other than through here (and I'm only a bl**dy civvy) but I hope he gets a really good send off.

If I'm not otherwise tied up I'll watch the live stream.

Being down south I’ll not be able to make it alas. I shall, however, same as I did when Sluggy and Spike passed, put some pennies towards any charity that the family choose to promote.

I’ll perhaps make all of your acquaintances on a happier occasion somewhere down the road

Latest Threads