Superman Lander

Corporal said:
scalieback said:
I just got a Trojan report on this link. I advise don't use it :evil:
You have to wear a condom to use the site??
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/06/25/internet.attack/

Visiting the infected sites attaches a JavaScript code to the browser, and the code attempts to download one of several trojans from a Web site address in Russia that is a known source of spam.

A Trojan virus, like a Trojan horse, is a program that appears safe -- but smuggles in a worm or virus.

Researchers at the SANS Institute, an Internet research and education center in Maryland, said the infected sites, first reported Sunday, no longer posed a problem but cautioned that "other stealthy backdoors" could surface.

Researchers at the SANS Institute, an Internet research and education center in Maryland, said the infected sites, first reported Sunday, no longer posed a problem but cautioned that "other stealthy backdoors" could surface.
Woried about connection between Trojans and 'stealthy backdoor' attacks

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well I managed to put him up to an alti of 2221 in 6' 55.15"

He still didn't reach heaven though, gravity kicked in & he bounced.
But then he's used to that

scalieback said:
Cpl_ripper said:
scalieback said:
get a firewall
Funnily enough i/we do. The report was sent and somebody who may not have the latest virus protection, may get the Trojan. Just a warning, doesn't bother me if you pay it
I've not found a trojan. You must be viewing too much ####! or talking out of your pipe

Cpl_ripper said:
scalieback said:
Cpl_ripper said:
scalieback said:
get a firewall
Funnily enough i/we do. The report was sent and somebody who may not have the latest virus protection, may get the Trojan. Just a warning, doesn't bother me if you pay it
I've not found a trojan. You must be viewing too much ####! or talking out of your pipe
If only your hole actually spouted something useful 8O You may not have found a virus, all well and good. I got a warning and as the only things I was looking at was arrse and the link, guess what? I thought I'd be 'public spirited' and warn others. Funnily enough, you're the only one who's commented adversely, Terry obvious.

Latest Threads