Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Superman? Indian!

Sixty,

Why has that thread that India is surpassing China beyond use?

This is a British Army thread and Current Affairs.

Is that not Current Affairs?

Is it not material to Britain that one of its erstwhile colonies is doing well and it would be useful if they can be brought in the loop to be of use to Britain rather than being beyond use?

I seriously doubt that India will surpass China. It may give it a go, but it has too many problems that will hold it back. Its not really current affairs as it is only newspapers in India that seem to be reporting it, so it is probably made up.

I seriously doubt that India will surpass China. It may give it a go, but it has too many problems that will hold it back. Its not really current affairs as it is only newspapers in India that seem to be reporting it, so it is probably made up.

Good to know that you read newspapers from every corner of the world including Patagonia.

Do keep us abreast!

You are such a Mother Teresa!

It's occasionally hard to credit the idea but the fact that the website's isn't called BARRSE notwithstanding, Current Affairs is primarily for the discussion of issues that are of global political significance or matter pertaining to the British Army.

For chat around how fantastic India is, please post on Indian Army News (IAN - it's even got a snappy acronym, assuming your name is Ian)

The above is not to say you can't post about the sub-continent, just not quite as often. It's getting really rather tedious now.

Thanks.

Superman was Indian...but this lad is...

Six million rupee man - YouTube

It's occasionally hard to credit the idea but the fact that the website's isn't called BARRSE notwithstanding, Current Affairs is primarily for the discussion of issues that are of global political significance or matter pertaining to the British Army.

For chat around how fantastic India is, please post on Indian Army News (IAN - it's even got a snappy acronym, assuming your name is Ian)

The above is not to say you can't post about the sub-continent, just not quite as often. It's getting really rather tedious now.

Thanks.

How droll!

Then why call it Current Affairs old chap and confuse the non British?

Just say International Affair Concerning Britain.

When the going gets tough, then you want to find new hiding places?

How droll!

He's the moderator, why not just follow the guidelines?

How droll!

Ah, so your Induan?

Next time you ring me, can you try and pronounce my name properly?

This hindi Supersahib, does he wear his dhoti over his tights?

The Mahatma met the Queen in that attire!

You are better than the Queen?

In your Jeans the attire that you blokes have borrowed?

Even Blair you great PM was always without his tie!

The Mahatma met the Queen in that attire!

You are better than the Queen?

In your Jeans the attire that you blokes have borrowed?

Even Blair you great PM was always without his tie!

I've met Her Maj, and the thought of doing so in my underkeckers never occured.

How droll!

Maybe you would like to actually read what was written, rather then reacting like a hysterical Indian playing the race card against something he hasn't got all the facts about.

What day do they get paid?

What boots do they recommend?

Can you join the Indian airborne with dizlexyear, colour blindness,epilepsy and deafness in one ear?

Flip Flops

I too am thinking about joining the Indian Airborne. Will I be allowed out at weekends? Can my parents arrange for me to get a girlfriend while I am training? If she turns out to be a bit of a tart or I just get fed up with her can I chuck acid in her face and get another one? I have tried the search function and cannot find answers.