SuperHermer!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BambiBasher, Jan 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Septic cartoonist has announced he's about to launch the first gay superhero. Apparently his special powers are a bit of a mystery at the moment, I was wondering what they could possibly be...

Story Link

2. We already got one in Cardiff, Capt Jack in TORCHWOOD, I saw him mincing around Cardiff Bay the other day.

3. Special Powers - He can suck a golf ball through a garden hose !! 8O

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He 'barebacks' criminals into submission, before firing his high - tensile man- paste all over their backs. This forms into bond(age)s which are used to temporarily incarcerate said arse - reamed and by now buggered criminal.

5. Bionic hoop!!

Guaranteed to break the giver in two!

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He attacks and breaks into bad guys homes and lairs, then criticises their curtains, before leaving a quich in the oven.

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hope they're lezzies.... :twisted:
    [​IMG]

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'll have the soup thanks.

9. :D :D :D Has to be the winner !!

10. Very good. :D

11. I can also imagine when he catches bad guys he gives them a good dressing down ref their clobber..." oh that black scary costume so does not suit you, il have my agent contact you, and heres my card hunny !! " :roll:

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It seriously worries me that you knew about this.

13. I've got one for the coffee table. It makes for a good conversation piece when the inlaws come round..

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Superhermer 'Creed' and his sacheing sidekick 'Lube-Up' face their toughest challenge yet - their arched enemies Mendationson and 'Cyclops' . . . . called that because he only has one eye . . . .