Supergroup

#1
If you were thinking of starting a popgroup entirely from members of Arrse, what would the lineup be? And maybe, optional, why? I'm too feckin tired to bother at the mo, just had a super day, I leave it all up to you .....
 
#2
scrofula said:
If you were thinking of starting a popgroup entirely from members of Arrse, what would the lineup be? And maybe, optional, why? I'm too feckin tired to bother at the mo, just had a super day, I leave it to my betters.....
Could I interest you in some China White for your long lonely nights ? Very cheap, ill post it !
 
#3
Get into the Spirit of it MDN on drums, Sven on clarinet, Flash on vocals, Hardman on slash guitar......endless possibilities. If you do have some China left, pm me though.
 
#4
scrofula said:
Get into the Spirit of it MDN on drums, Sven on clarinet, Flash on vocals, Hardman on slash guitar......endless possibilities. If you do have some China left, pm me though.
CLARINET !!!!! what sort of "supergroup" has a clarinet player in it ffs ? I suspect you're into "prog rock" in a big way.
 
#6
le_crabe_tambour said:
scrofula said:
Get into the Spirit of it MDN on drums, Sven on clarinet, Flash on vocals, Hardman on slash guitar......endless possibilities. If you do have some China left, pm me though.
CLARINET !!!!! what sort of "supergroup" has a clarinet player in it ffs ? I suspect you're into "prog rock" in a big way.
Sweeeeeet ! I read that with "Platoon" on Sky resonating behind my ears ! Taxi for Reni !
 

Latest Threads

Top