SuperEye dashcam

I've just bought a new car, 58 Skoda Fabia, and am looking to get a front and rear dashcam. I'm planning to spend not much more than £120 and I saw the Petzio front and rear for only £40. It has good customer reviews but is only available on Amazon which is waving a red flag to me. Does anybody have any experience of this company?

This one?..........The reviewer is either a professional knobber, or a very gifted amateur. At least it is the Pietzo dashcam.

And another.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
put yer hand in yer pocket and buy a Blackview system only a bit more dosh but far better quality
and while you are about it install a tracking device
PM me for advice

put yer hand in yer pocket and buy a Blackview system only a bit more dosh but far better quality
PM me for advice
Be careful with what you tell JS. Word on the street, he's a spotter for a herd of pikeys at present on Flatholm!

PM me for advice
Deffo the tracker, now I can log out of the grot sites before she gets home.. Oh and find the car for her when she's had a " senior moment" in tescos car park

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old Stab Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 22
Blogg Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 23