Superdry Pikey Chavs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pink T-shirts and a hefty sports bra tend to be the latest men's fashion statement on here.

• Like Like x 8
  2. According to son, Superdry is old hat now and out of fashion and prices are dropping for it

3. Chav twats still cut about in bundles of cheap track suits from Sports Direct.

Superdry is horrendously expensive, so you're probably seeing a bunch of middle class lads trying to be 'ard cases. Or something like that.

4. Big shop on a few levels on Argyle St in Glasgow cant be arsed going in

5. There are apparently a few hundred pikeys just to the south of were I live.........near to Heinrich Himmler's Wewelsburg Castle.............they all seem to be wearing big mounds of earth!

• Like Like x 15
  6. Tragically unfashionable but tres chic organic wise.
    Apart from the high lead content.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wot no (fake) Burberry?

8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

They make decent shreddies with decent trump filtration qualities.

£15 a pair of under crackers but with the weight of my magnificent testes and the extreme cyclone like weather hurled out of my back eye you have to do a bit better than Ethel Austins paper thin, guff em through in a fortnight specials.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chavs are copying TOWIE styles these days, so chinos, plimpsoles, puffy jackets and a wide brim baseball hat is the thing to be seen in.

10. I vaguely remember the post cnuts at uni (long while back now) wearing nothing but superdry and Jack Wills rubbish. Ridiculously expensive and it just made them look like bigger wankers. Probably standard dress code for the student room :p

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

11. Victim of its own success. Started on a market stall in Cheltenham, became edgy underground fashion label and went massive overnight. I bet they wish my old school chum Shrien Dewani would stop wearing it to court.

• Like Like x 1
  12. "Had your wife killed? Lost your mind? The choose Superdry. The style you need for the publicity we don't!"

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cult Clothing was the place to buy cheap shirts if you were a student pre Supadry days.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Someone pointed out that a lot of the branding on Superdry's offerings just says 'SD', and that's why Shrien (who always was a raving egomaniac) wears so much of it.