Super Size Me

#3
Ultimate Force is on ITV - what's that Porker's excuse?

Looks like Henno has been soending too much time in the stake out car an dnot enough time in the gym....

(I heard super size me is V good)
 
#4
Have seen it.

Its about a bloke who eats Macdonalds food for a whole month.

Only a couple of rules.

1 he can only eat/drink what macdonalds sell over the counter
2, He has to eat 3 meals a day.
3, If they ask him if he wants to go super size, he has too.

Its a good documentry about junk food and the effects it has on people.

The results are astounding.

Get your kids to watch it, It will put you off Macdonalds for life!!

Highly recomended
 
#6
Its not long been released on DVD/video, but give it a few months and it will be on Sky
 
#7
Just finished watching it - the results are indeed amazing! 8O

Hasn't put me off fast food entirely though, albeit I don't eat the stuff on a regular basis :oops:

That said, I will look at how much sugar I take in - anyone know of any sugar-free beers? :D :D :D
 
#8
ChickenHeart said:
...anyone know of any sugar-free beers...
Theoretically speaking, any really good lager (like Budvar) should contain very little sugar, as all the sugar should turn to alcohol.

(Why the feck can't I stop making such bloody boring posts?)
 
#9
Calypso said:
ChickenHeart said:
...anyone know of any sugar-free beers...
Theoretically speaking, any really good lager (like Budvar) should contain very little sugar, as all the sugar should turn to alcohol.

(Why the feck can't I stop making such bloody boring posts?)
And just what do you think alcohol is???????
 
#11
Corporal said:
Calypso said:
ChickenHeart said:
...anyone know of any sugar-free beers...
Theoretically speaking, any really good lager (like Budvar) should contain very little sugar, as all the sugar should turn to alcohol.

(Why the feck can't I stop making such bloody boring posts?)
And just what do you think alcohol is???????

Alcohol is a wonderful thing :D :D
 
#13
Ethyl alcohol or ethanol, commonly known as alcohol, is the active ingredient in most beer, wine and spirits. Beers and wines are the direct products of the fermentation of grains and fruits. Almost as soon as alcohol enters the bloodstream the body starts eliminating it. One to three percent is given off unchanged in the urine (so you really do p1ss it up against the wall), perspiration and expired air. The remainder of the alcohol is oxidized or burned up by various organs, but mostly by the liver. About 75% of the oxidation of alcohol takes place in the liver. The chemical breakdown of alcohol in the body is accomplished by several enzymes through a series of processes that rapidly convert the chemicals into substances usable by the body such as amino acids, carbohydrates and fats – and that’s why you get fat if you drink too much.
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
#14
As MOD I don't like to throw my weight around but you'd better crack a good joke in your next post of else I'll be banning you for being a speccy four eyed no sense of humour book reading ginger git.

Mr H
With apologies to 4 eyes and yes, even gingers!
 
#15
back on topic, super size me is on sale (pretty cheap too) in tesco's. worth a buy, although the bloke is definitely a big girls blouse when it comes to scoff, bacon double cheese burger meal, supersized, on day 2 and he's chundering out the window. post-ex/tour drills is normally a scoff-off at the local maccy d's, and I've never seen anyone puke doing that.

but it is shocking what happens to his body, proof that you can eat yourself to death.
 
#16
Agreed.

Day 2, chundering like a girl who's had too much tart fuel.

Day 25, wakes up shaking, heart palpitations, doctors tell him to quit....

Day 26-31, finishes the diet - Hardcore :twisted: :twisted:

Nasty stuff, McDonalds; my own thoughts are, yes once a month as a treat, but never regularly. We all know it's poison, but so is booze and fags - it's all part of life's rich tapestry to abuse our bodies. :p

CH :oops: :oops:
 
#17
ChickenHeart said:
Just finished watching it - the results are indeed amazing! 8O

Hasn't put me off fast food entirely though, albeit I don't eat the stuff on a regular basis :oops:

That said, I will look at how much sugar I take in - anyone know of any sugar-free beers? :D :D :D
Holsten Pills remember the ads "All the sugar turns to alcohol" thaqt must mean there is more alcohol than normal beer sounds good to me
 
#18
forniup said:
ChickenHeart said:
Just finished watching it - the results are indeed amazing! 8O

Hasn't put me off fast food entirely though, albeit I don't eat the stuff on a regular basis :oops:

That said, I will look at how much sugar I take in - anyone know of any sugar-free beers? :D :D :D
Holsten Pills remember the ads "All the sugar turns to alcohol" thaqt must mean there is more alcohol than normal beer sounds good to me
Agreed, and I've had a fecking bellyfull of both!

Shit, my stomach hurts :oops: :oops: :oops:

CH
 
#19
Mr Happy said:
As MOD I don't like to throw my weight around but you'd better crack a good joke in your next post of else I'll be banning you for being a speccy four eyed no sense of humour book reading ginger git.

Mr H
With apologies to 4 eyes and yes, even gingers!
Mr Happy,

Please forgive my momentary speccy-four-eyed gwarness. I was transported back to being a student for a moment and before I knew what I had done, I had posted a paragraph that really doesn't belong here. I promise not to do it again - I have been for the laser eye surgery and I have dyed my hair black (including pubes). The stink of foxes p1ss is still a bit of a problem though. :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top