Super-size chick

Seems like the same old emails keep circling the globe just waiting to drop into your inbox from time to time.

Is this chick for real?

S'posed to be from Holland!

Anyone got a pair of stepladders and a Dutch phrase book? (and perhaps an abseil harness!!)

Attachments

One doesn't get many of those to the pound!

Surely that's two for the price of one?

Knee-trembler would be a bit dodgy though, wouldn't it?

MsG

SNOPES

Alas it is not to be..

I read a couple of years ago that the average height for an 18 year old in Holland (of either gender) is now 6 foot. We had Dutch friends when I was a kid - mum was 6' 1", dad was over 6' 4" and all their kids were nearly 6' by the time they hit their teens and were still growing.

Mmmm....

Nice try but they forgot the shadow on the left hand photo...

She's still a big girl, though!

And admit it the lot of you, you would :)

No I wouldn't ...... Hang on wifes now left the room ... YES I WOULD :)

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.
Still bloody tall!

Super-size me...

Sure I'd do her.. just to have a bounce or two in the fun castle of her boobs...and, what's wrong, praytell, with high spikey heels?...

I was going to ask where did that magnificent rack on her go to in the right hand photo but the urban legends site explains it. Pity the one on the left is photoshopped to make her taller otherwise I would swap sides to get a look at those funbags up close :D :wink:

Prodigal said:
I read a couple of years ago that the average height for an 18 year old in Holland (of either gender) is now 6 foot. We had Dutch friends when I was a kid - mum was 6' 1", dad was over 6' 4" and all their kids were nearly 6' by the time they hit their teens and were still growing.
Is a evolutionary thing to allow survival of the Dutch after a levee break and serious flooding...ensures they keep their head above water.

If you look closely you'll notice all dutch children have gills that only disappear when they reach the 6 foot mark.

B

Biscuits_AB

Bugsy7 said:
Surely that's two for the price of one?

Knee-trembler would be a bit dodgy though, wouldn't it?

MsG
Who cares. You'd have the ride of your life!

Quote "I have always been tall throughout my entire life. Every year I was the tallest kid in my class. I actually peaked at the height of 6’5 ½” at the age of 15 years old. It wasn’t until then, that I realized how nice it was to be tall. I truly enjoy being the original person that I am. My hobbies include: water sports, snow skiing, traveling, foreign culture, oil painting, and interior design. My all-time favorite pastime is lying on the beach, listening the rolling surf and occasional cry of a seagull passing by"

more like lying on the beach and being used as a bouncy castle! ..... If i was her kid id insist on being breast fed til i ws 16!