Super news about 14SRs Drill and Parkour Teams

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Drillmehard, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey GuyZ XxX...And women :(

After two hard and I mean HARD mmm :) months of furious after work drilling the team finally heads out to San Francisco on the 16th Apr. Our Glorious CO sends us victorious and extra excited because rumoured to be there, are 7 and 16 Signal Regiments, yeah it’s no joke but we will still remain hard to task fella’s. xx
    Meanwhile the Regimental Parkour Teams training/promotions video is out NOW!
    Not quite as successful as yours truly but still looking sexy in Speedos.
    Just follow the link ;)
    Nuff love squads and best of luck to my boys on Herrick (you know who you are G-man and The Hawk etc)
  2. Nice one boys. As sleek as panthers. Puts them cirque de soleil lads to shame. No really. Keep up the good work.
  3. :D

Parkour Team are the nads, vid is superb!

Top drills lads, keep it up :D :D :D :D :D

4. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Quality one of the best piss takes I have seen in ages.
  5. Excellent stuff, very impressive indeed!
  6. Great Stuff Lads! Keep up the good work & let us know how you get on. Remember - it's mental attitude that will get you through. Looking good.
  7. There is some weird shit goin down in Brawdy these days. Errrrmmmm............keep up the good work.
  8. Obviosly bored!
  9. These fine young men are an example to us all - others would do well to follow their lead. All the more impressive when you consider they do this in their spare time after work.
  10. What after their horrible three day (maybe four) week?
  11. After work....Behave

After getting the boys clean after a messy drill session to training with our SSM one on one :D in his locked office, we dont like being disturbed when being drilled! Ihave no time to play with my tool.

Much love my merry little green men xx
  12. Nice Work J, forgot someone on Herrick though!!
  13. How often are the drill competitions...???

Just wondering as im not in the army or in the signals yet (ATR(L) july) but would love to get involved in such events in the future.

Also great video, and for some reason im getting an unprovoked urge to Sign Off when i havnt even signed on. lol!!!
  14. Ah, splendid to see. Good to know there's still lads with a sense of humour out there...

15. Fücking gorgeous...still laughing, thank you.