Super max prisons

About time Boris as announced he his building new prisons with the help of 2 billion pounds and to step up stop and search I hope this is going to be rolled out across the UK knife and gun crime has got way out of hand for years now and this action should be the start of reclaiming back our street's from thug's and scumbags as I have said before if you are not carrying a weapon why would you mind being searched so Boris Johnson get on with it and make sure the new prisons your building are super max ones and well done on announcing that you will be handing out stiffer sentences....

All this should have been done years ago but as the saying goes better late than never!!!!

Hopefully he'll do something about education too. Maybe some English and IT lessons.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Damn. I'll miss the raw and untrammelled fun days of mugging old ladies and shitting in their mouths, all without fear of arrest. I'm glad you're here though to put me on the straight and narrow.

About time Boris as announced he his building new prisons with the help of 2 billion pounds and to step up stop and search I hope this is going to be rolled out across the UK knife and gun crime has got way out of hand for years now and this action should be the start of reclaiming back our street's from thug's and scumbags as I have said before if you are not carrying a weapon why would you mind being searched so Boris Johnson get on with it and make sure the new prisons your building are super max ones and well done on announcing that you will be handing out stiffer sentences....

All this should have been done years ago but as the saying goes better late than never!!!!

Your PERSEC has been compromised, change your user name,, DO IT NOW!

Punctuation, spelling, sentences and paragraphs, are part and parcel, of composing intelligible, and understandable composition, if you wish to put across your thoughts and comments.

Trying to read your post was, ..... hard work! (This is a free service, unique to ARRSE. )

Late edit to add:- A Good subject to discuss.

morsk

LE
Punctuation, spelling, sentences and paragraphs, are part and parcel, of composing intelligible, and understandable composition, if you wish to put across your thoughts and comments.

Trying to read your post was, ..... hard work! (This is a free service, unique to ARRSE. )

Late edit to add:- A Good subject to discuss.
Yeah, careful you don't upset all the English teachers with your poor typing. They have nothing better to do than suck Werthers Originals and pick you up for poor typing. Lets face it, its really, really, really important isn't it. Sad old bastards.

Yeah, careful you don't upset all the English teachers with your poor typing. They have nothing better to do than suck Werthers Originals and pick you up for poor typing. Lets face it, its really, really, really important isn't it. Sad old bastards.
U funy

It's not its.

In answer to your question, who cares?
We all do, those of us who have had a good comprehensive education, and speak, and write English grammar, every body else,........ are chav's....... Have a nice life!

morsk

LE
peepl whoo are'nt mongz
If you are expecting each post to be a technical masterpiece, then you will be out of luck. Try the Oxford Uni English department website. It is hard enough to get contributors that have a connection with the Army in the first place, and lets face it, your average Squaddie is no Jeff Chaucer. Complaining about someones usage of "Punctuation, spelling, sentences and paragraphs " is redundant. What if the poster is not an English speaker? Do you understand the words? If the answer is yes no problem. If the answer is no, still no problem because this is a forum on the internet, and as such, not at all representative of real life.

morsk

LE
In answer to your question, who cares?
We all do, those of us who have had a good comprehensive education, and speak, and write English grammar, every body else,........ are chav's....... Have a nice life!
Yeah. sorry Lord fuckin Byron. Pop in anther Werthers and take a deep breath mate. Its the internet. It doesnt matter. Let it go.

If you are expecting each post to be a technical masterpiece, then you will be out of luck. Try the Oxford Uni English department website. It is hard enough to get contributors that have a connection with the Army in the first place, and lets face it, your average Squaddie is no Jeff Chaucer. Complaining about someones usage of "Punctuation, spelling, sentences and paragraphs " is redundant. What if the poster is not an English speaker? Do you understand the words? If the answer is yes no problem. If the answer is no, still no problem because this is a forum on the internet, and as such, not at all representative of real life.
I wasn't complaining, I was ridiculing. Something I will continue to do, because, just as others can have the right to communicate poorly, I have the right to ridicule.

Crack on, Lofty.

Yeah, sorry. Lord fuckin' Byron. Pop in anther Werthers and take a deep breath, mate. Its the internet. It doesn't matter. Let it go.
How's about you taking your own advice.

morsk

LE
I wasn't complaining, I was ridiculing. Something I will continue to do, because, just as others can have the right to communicate poorly, I have the right to ridicule.

Crack on, Lofty.
Yes you do! I agree 100%. Everyone, regardless of their ability to use "Punctuation, spelling, sentences and paragraphs " has a right to their say, free of people taking the pish out of them. Grieves me.

Thought you were having a pop...