SUOTC

might help if you tell yer mates about the site first, then again if you tell yer mates you've probably already heard the gossip! :wink:

Nice to see another UOTC starting a thread though... good work fella!

Oh come on! Lets get our own thread going, we can't let these LUOTC wasters steal all our glory. Come on the SU!!!

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
SONIC said:
Oh come on! Lets get our own thread going, we can't let these LUOTC wasters steal all our glory. Come on the SU!!!
Which begs the question, are there any people from Leeds OTC here?

Does it matter? They are easily identifiable by the random berets, cap badges and stable belts stolen from other units, and their tendency to leave any car they come across on bricks.
PS I actually don't know what letters they use.

Dont they all have black curly hair, and wear kappa tracksuits? They also have two locals, firstly the benefits officew, and secondly the local pub where they spend all their hard earned benefits?

Don't get started on northerners again. And where I come from, folk from Leeds are southerners, it's all relative.
Anyway, Leeds are also LUOTC. I've checked the websites. I know I'm a loser.

well done, and no ta, I'm not, but I prefer not to discuss my roots with a southerner, given that their grasp of British geography rarely extends beyond Topshop, oxford st.

For the record...
I am from Leeds UOTC, but was born in the Midlands. I know that there are several other Leeds people who pop in from time to time but are obviously staying anonymous. I would start a thread for me, but it would only gets swamped by ULOTC types being confused and trying to expand their empire. :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr Happy OTC and ACF 0
Mutt OTC and ACF 14
Pompey_Jock OTC and ACF 26