sunittas titties and world peace

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by haggler, Mar 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just watched last nights corrie on the video and have a raging boner .

Sunittas puppies were spilling out of the basket .

Now if a few more of our asian ladies got the goods out from under the counter , the taliban johnnies would soon forget holy war .

Shobna Gulati should tour helmand in a tight fitting tee -raisins on parade .

Its her patriotic duty !

I am sure someone can post pictures to back up my theory .

2. However nice her norks are, the woman has a mouth like a fcuking Rock Cod.

3. As long as the top of her head is pretty enough :D

Sorry but I would ride that like Seabiscuit

4. Erection walt.

5. As much as I'd still give her one, I've seen nicer chebs on a pregnant dog. A bit saggy if you ask me, akin to a semi-full water balloon.

[​IMG]

6. That sir could smoke a cuban cigar in the shower without getting it wet. Oy Bignose....

7. God, you lot are sooooo picky sometimes.....

Me, I'd just be grateful!

:wink:

Rodney2q

8. Och aye..... between Oor Annie Rabison... and the little lady mentioned.... a cold night, a bothy in the Highlands... a double bed.. and a bottle of Whiskey... deep fried Mars Bars... wow... just think... what fun I could have... But I need to get out more... Its a nice sunny day here near Camolodunum.... I think that I will go and stand outside the main gates of MCTC here and shout 'rude things' and the Staffies.....

Oh yes.... I need to take me Meds again this morning.... :crazy: :p

9. Google is your friend

Attached Files:

10. They're fecking spaniels ears you throbber! :D

11. Her nose looks like a penis, you'd have to do her from behind. You don't want to see a co*k nose waving in front of you.

12. Speak for yourself, I've always wanted to experiance pounding a lass while simultaneously sucking a penis without having another bloke involved.

13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

How Fecking Gay is that! No excuses, you are so far into bender country that you are nearly a naturalised citizen, and fully entitled to a pink and fluffy passport :)

(Edited once for mongness)

14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"Punk and fluffy"?

15. Well she's the girl for you then. What a world we live in, how wonderous nature is that even the most f*cked up of fantasies is catered for with the creation of co*k nosed women.