sunittas titties and world peace

I have just watched last nights corrie on the video and have a raging boner .

Sunittas puppies were spilling out of the basket .

Now if a few more of our asian ladies got the goods out from under the counter , the taliban johnnies would soon forget holy war .

Shobna Gulati should tour helmand in a tight fitting tee -raisins on parade .

Its her patriotic duty !

I am sure someone can post pictures to back up my theory .

However nice her norks are, the woman has a mouth like a fcuking Rock Cod.

haggler said:
I have just watched last nights corrie on the video and have a raging boner .
Erection walt.

As much as I'd still give her one, I've seen nicer chebs on a pregnant dog. A bit saggy if you ask me, akin to a semi-full water balloon.

smudge67 said:
As much as I'd still give her one, I've seen nicer chebs on a pregnant dog. A bit saggy if you ask me, akin to a semi-full water balloon.

God, you lot are sooooo picky sometimes.....

Me, I'd just be grateful!

:wink:

Rodney2q

Och aye..... between Oor Annie Rabison... and the little lady mentioned.... a cold night, a bothy in the Highlands... a double bed.. and a bottle of Whiskey... deep fried Mars Bars... wow... just think... what fun I could have... But I need to get out more... Its a nice sunny day here near Camolodunum.... I think that I will go and stand outside the main gates of MCTC here and shout 'rude things' and the Staffies.....

Oh yes.... I need to take me Meds again this morning.... :crazy: :p

Her nose looks like a penis, you'd have to do her from behind. You don't want to see a co*k nose waving in front of you.

duckula said:
Her nose looks like a penis, you'd have to do her from behind. You don't want to see a co*k nose waving in front of you.
Speak for yourself, I've always wanted to experiance pounding a lass while simultaneously sucking a penis without having another bloke involved.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Zega said:
duckula said:
Speak for yourself, I've always wanted to experiance pounding a lass while simultaneously sucking a penis without having another bloke involved.
How Fecking Gay is that! No excuses, you are so far into bender country that you are nearly a naturalised citizen, and fully entitled to a pink and fluffy passport :)

(Edited once for mongness)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
"Punk and fluffy"?

Zega said:
duckula said:
Well she's the girl for you then. What a world we live in, how wonderous nature is that even the most f*cked up of fantasies is catered for with the creation of co*k nosed women.

OldSnowy said:
Zega said:
duckula said:
How Fecking Gay is that! No excuses, you are so far into bender country that you are nearly a naturalised citizen, and fully entitled to a pink and fluffy passport :)

(Edited once for mongness)
Well bend me over and call me shirley!

It's 2010 you know, a modern man can afford to come forward with his fruity pleasures! :lol:

Well bugger me with a splintery gate post

What a bunch o whiners " her nose is this her chebs are that blah blah"

Look in the mirror you delusional lot :D

ok i admit she has a nose like a slate layers elbow --but whilst battering down the back flaps you could hold on via the nostrils .

I bet she lathers up like a grand national runner whose trainer left his jacket on .

She's alright in small doses.
But then, so is CS gas.

Rosie Webster however.... :p

23GN00 said:
She's alright in small doses.
But then, so is CS gas.

Rosie Webster however.... :p
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know you wanted to say 'Sophie Webster' but bottled it at the last moment, perv...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 5
RECMEC Health and Fitness 13