Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Uncle_Bulgaria, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

What are those really cool looking sunglasses our guys are wearing out in Afghanistan and Iraq at the moment?

You know the ones, wrap around, really good looking black ones. They look great.

Can anyone tell me what they are pls.

2. And this is to do with drinking/partying how????
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

So he can look cool coming out of a nightcub.
  4. Because wearing the sunglasses whilst on a crawl with you lot will prevent him from turning to stone if he glimses all your pasty white, never served, feminine bodies.
  5. Just answer the question please.

6. No.

7. Cool? Fcuking cool? They're the ones we issue to our troops who've been blinded in combat. How insensitive can you be? Would you take away the prosthetic from a limbless soldier too? You disgust me. I hope you have a stroke. I like to laugh at 'droolers'.
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I just love diplomacy.
  9. Those are not sunglasses, they are protective eyewear to industrial safety standards. For cool sunglasses join the Italian Army.
  10. I hope you realise, uncle bulgayria, that the two minutes i've spent reading this facking pointless and god forsaken thread have vanished from my life completely, and can never be recovered.

You owes me two minutes! (I'll settle for a score.)
  11. I woudn't be seen dead without my shades........

12. Ahem, nine yrs and 3 months served, 22 yrs with the colours as reserve finished last Sept, so shove it, sonny.
  13. Get some time in you crow.
  14. I did and walked away with £18000 redundancy package too, NIG.