Sunderland v newcastle

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by superjb, Aug 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sat at noon.I predict a mauling of the black and white brethren.predictions in here please gents.
  2. Superjb, there was a typo in your post, i think you meant "mauling BY the black and white brethren"?? I dont expect a massive score line perhaps 1-0 or 2-0 to the Toon, the point being the Mackems are going to struggle to get on the score sheet. Newcastle's midfield and defense are getting stronger and stronger!

I expect a well fought battle regardless of the score line.
  3. I Predict a Riot ^_~

Mackems 2 Barcodes 1
  4. aye i expect a battle,don't know how you can say they are getting stronger,only played one game,scored none,bought nee one,and arsenal were a pile of poo-poo.
  5. me to:) wonder if there will be sixteen thousand riot police on duty.
  6. Depends; Is Joey Barton still on? (I don't do Twitter...) Just my observation, but the ***** don't seem to travel South-North as well as they seem to North-South?
  7. he's probably the best player they have.pardew will be crackers if he doesn't play him.apparently pardews showing all the aliens in the squad,video footage of last seasons meet.he says it was scary:)
  8. A2_Matelot

A2_Matelot LE Book Reviewer

2-1 to the mighty magpies. New signing Dem Ba to score first.

According to local news they are hoping to complete two more signings imminently.
  9. aye who like?
  10. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I don't see the Barcodes getting much past a Man U back four (assuming O'Shea is fit) and I somehow doubt very much that the BFG is going to allow a repeat of what happened a year ago.

Home win by one or two goals. Barton sent off and no talent left in the away team.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. agree one hundred per cent.early start on lash on sat morning. :)
  12. AlienFTM

They'll be ready to be thrown into a lunchtime Wear - Tyne derby the day after tomorrow then.
  13. aye well done sir mike ashley.
  14. it would be nice if they played in this.

Attached Files:

• scum.jpg
      File size:
      22.6 KB
  15. AlienFTM

Makes me feel better about the away kit we wore in the play-off season.