Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Oct 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Shite or what, been laid in the bath for the last hour trying to think of a reason to move and cant.

Is there any use for this day......
  2. Ever heard 'Hancock's Half Hour' on that very subject?
  3. Used to be a day of rest so you`ve obviously got it off to a tee :D
  4. Of course there is. Sunday is a buffer between Saturday night on the piss and work Monday morning.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Cant even be bothered to have a wank.
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

ERRRR yes Recover from hangover, mow the lawn, do all the jobs her in doors needs doing, and press kit for coming week.
  8. Sunday is the best day of the week as the motorbike racing is on.

Except for Assen, when Sat is the best day of the week.

Sunday is for vegging out, doing fcuk all and eating cr@p.
  9. What's not to like about it? Dog gets walked, Foggy junior gets to run around the park, I get a lie on, fry up with sunday papers followed later on by a roast dinner. Evening is a movie, beer, and veg out before heading to bed. Quality. Thank you Jesus's dad. Day of rest indeed! :D
  10. Got it in one. Well done that chap. :D
  11. I spend Sundays trying to avoid talking to the frau and ploting how to mag to grid her not that i have anything against the evil cow.
  12. Nah Sunday night drinking is for winners!!

Just have to go up the line by train rather than one of these new fangled automobiles
  13. Sundays are for treating the missus, by splashing out on her. Literally.
  14. This was about the only Sunday of the year you could have wandered round and looked at the delights of GT without the normal tumblweed... or you could have gone to church!
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The only reason I go to church is to get a glass of wine before the pubs open.