• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sundays

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Shite or what, been laid in the bath for the last hour trying to think of a reason to move and cant.

Is there any use for this day......

B_AND_T said:
Shite or what, been laid in the bath for the last hour trying to think of a reason to move and cant.

Here's one. USING A COMPUTER IN THE BATH IS BAD. REALLY BAD :D

Sunday is the best day of the week as the motorbike racing is on.

Except for Assen, when Sat is the best day of the week.

Sunday is for vegging out, doing fcuk all and eating cr@p.

What's not to like about it? Dog gets walked, Foggy junior gets to run around the park, I get a lie on, fry up with sunday papers followed later on by a roast dinner. Evening is a movie, beer, and veg out before heading to bed. Quality. Thank you Jesus's dad. Day of rest indeed! :D

Fallschirmjager said:
Of course there is. Sunday is a buffer between Saturday night on the piss and work Monday morning.
Nah Sunday night drinking is for winners!!

Just have to go up the line by train rather than one of these new fangled automobiles

B_AND_T said:

This was about the only Sunday of the year you could have wandered round and looked at the delights of GT without the normal tumblweed... or you could have gone to church!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
bigpod said:
B_AND_T said:

This was about the only Sunday of the year you could have wandered round and looked at the delights of GT without the normal tumblweed... or you could have gone to church!
The only reason I go to church is to get a glass of wine before the pubs open.

thegimp said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Of course there is. Sunday is a buffer between Saturday night on the piss and work Monday morning.
Nah Sunday night drinking is for winners!!
Just have to go up the line by train rather than one of these new fangled automobiles
Got it in one, there's your answer :D

hairyhandbag said:
B_AND_T said:

Here's one. USING A COMPUTER IN THE BATH IS BAD. REALLY BAD :D
I was about to say, my Sunday's been pretty uninspiring, but I'm not quite at that 'electrocuting myself' stage yet.

You should have put a poll on this thread:

"Dunk the laptop?

NO! []
Whatever []"

B_AND_T said:

Nop...just stay in the bath, get yourself a glass of wine ( beer in your case) and relax......do not rush at all...... :wink:

Latest Threads