Sunday Sport

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Kelly, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, this may have been covered but this forum is quite big! Also I can't find a search bar (yes I really am Blonde & female) but has the Sports 'operation penpal' been mentioned anywhere in this forum & if so can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly x

2. & I thought I might get some sensible people on here, I guess I expected too much.

3. Anyway, thanks for the link.

4. Does what it says on the tin.

So do you? Or are you more into a bit of vaginal fisting? MDN does a great trick with a welder's glove and swarfega....

5. You didn't read the sign on the fucking door then sweetheart....

Sensible people dont live at this address...

even Jehovas witnesses wont knock at this door.

6. Well I'm about to spoil the illusion & say Nope.

------------------------>[​IMG]

7. Carcass,
    Check her www link out. If a true personae then good on her. If pretending then refer her to all other jouno links
    hh

Attached Files:

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

At least we could've got some free samples....

9. OK, is there a sensible thread in here? as I have a couple sensible questions to ask. No I don't get offended & I can banter with the best but I don't want have a lot of time to play.[​IMG]

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Blatant advertising again - how about a BIG donation from the paper? Half to Arrse and half to Army Benevolent Fund.

11. Please tell me that avtar isnt actually you and your not really from lincolnshire your from grantham arnt you

and if that avtar is you what did you put your make up on with a flame thrower

12. Personally I don't care what you say, I haven't come here to advertise anything, I have been searching the net for answers to questions I have & this obviously isn't the place to ask them.

Oh & yes I reply to every letter I receive.

13. Yes I found it on the net & I'm from Grantham-feel better?

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

hairyhandbag - that is some photo. Are all the guys in that pic poofs? Not one trying to ogle her tits or trying to get their hand up her kilt, all of them are looking in the direction of the the camera - do you know if the the camerman was offering bum love?