Sunday mornings...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Negligent-Discharge, Jan 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Don't you just love Sunday mornings? One can watch anything while the Missus dozes on upstairs, there's enough tv fodder to exercise my gbrain, the kettle seems to boil more quickly, the birds in the trees sing more sweetly and I can just see the staff shuffling off to my local to prepare for my mates and me descending for a gallon at lunchtime before I waddle home to finish the leg of lamb I will be prepping in a moment. Fuck... it's Monday in just over fifteen hours... fuckittyfuck.
  2. I don't like any morning.
  3. I go to church and harass the parishoners.
  4. Negligent-Discharge

Oh cheer up darling. I'll be over in a mo with the fixings for Eggs Bennie and a bottle of or two of Bolly. No need to wash... just put on THAT frock, there's a luv. x
  5. Any morning is good. I wash out my w*nk s*ck once a week....... Hmm, or is once every 52 weeks...?
  6. Or I just do exactly what I did yesterday morning, and Friday morning....

It's a Decompression Ground Hog Day.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Andrew Marr and a bit of Tim and Simon on Sunday Brunch.

Bovril is optional.
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Fixed that for you at no cost!
  9. All I can hear is the refrigerator gurgling and the unidentifiable clicks and whirrs from the PC tower. It's bliss. Think I'll add the sound of the kettle boiling to that though.
  10. Bovril and Marmite Not an option here! Chuck the jars straight down the bog and cut out the middleman.
  11. Yea cheers for that. I'm on fuckin barrack guard stagging on like a bitch. Sunday morning seems pretty wank right now.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Finishing my cup of coffee and looking online then out to walk the pups down the canal path - then will be back to put my chicken casserole in the slow cooker for dinner

Sunday mornings are SO rock and roll in my house :)
  13. Marmite on crumpets with a pound of butter is next.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Get the brews in, there's a good lad.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Fresh made coffee and Gentleman's Relish on hot buttered toast.