Sun plants "fake Bomb" in Westminster today

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by GunnersQuadrant, Sep 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

2. Starting to get a tad concerned about the message we're sending out to the rest of the world. A yank navy guy was reaching for his side arm while i was trying to get into the american px in naples earlier in the year, yet here people can walk right into our place of government with impunity. The rest of the planet must think were a joke.

Also heard on the news that the police have to ask permission of the speaker or master at arms if they want to enter the chamber. The place deserves to be blown apart.

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Shame it wasn't a real one :( We could learn a lot from Guy Fawkes when it comes to the way forward for this bunch of tossers. :evil:
  4. GUIDO FAWKES come back-all is forgiven
  5. Unfortunately, not only are we now an international joke security wise, we are an international security that even the most tactically astute terrorist groups have not bothered to take advantage of the well publicised weakness.

Its a shame there can't be a sitting where only Labour MPs are present and we could let the bad guys in. Maybe then we would start getting politicians worthy of the name.

And where are the exits from this cesspit of country??
  6. Well its been attempted once before with Barrels of Gun Powder 8O 8O
  7. I heard the Met have done such a good job looking after Buck House they're in the frame to guard Westminster.

Gunpowder anyone?
  8. Shouldn't the Sun reporters get knicked for this sort of behaviour? or have they been?
  9. Ever noticed when there is one of these "events" the Cheif Constable, or commander of the Met is there - suspicious, think they might be in it together - DISCUSS
  10. You mean it isn't the job of the media to check security? After all they are expert at everything and all knowing.
  11. I know what you mean about the sun being experts on everything, i remember reading a two page centre spread article in the mid 90's about the ira having a super weapon, and it turned out to be a SA 80!!