Sun excels itself!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by madaboutplanes, Jan 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else out there heard that the Defence hack fro the Sun has written directly to the wife of a serving soldier asking for evidence of bullying to have another go at the Army?
  2. Journo alert!!!!
  3. Was it you???? :?

Nothing on the Scum website
  4. I wish they would then she might stop hitting me. The Beeatch
  5. Not a journo, but I'm unsure as to what the interest is?

Madaboutplanes , you wouldn't happen to have a particular interest in vintage aircraft would you?
  6. Also in today's Scum is an article stating that the new aircraft carriers will each have 40 Eurofighter Typhoons based on them!
  7. How many billion will that conversion cost?
  8. Its the JSF thats going on the carriers..I was being sarcastic:D
  9. And?
  10. I just wish the Scum would go away and find someone else to attack. And to partimepongo I have to say that I do like vintage aircraft particularly the two world wars. British only of course. Woops I'm showing my anorak colours again.
  11. I would love to hang one of our "shafts the troops" banners at there wapping HQ.
  12. I hear that the F4J Alpine shock troops were given there P45 yesterady; perhaps one could freelance for Arrse and get the arrse banner on the Wapping Plant :twisted:
  13. Where have you heard of this madaboutplanes?