Sun excels itself!

Has anyone else out there heard that the Defence hack fro the Sun has written directly to the wife of a serving soldier asking for evidence of bullying to have another go at the Army?

Journo alert!!!!

madaboutplanes said:
Has anyone else out there heard that the Defence hack fro the Sun has written directly to the wife of a serving soldier asking for evidence of bullying to have another go at the Army?
Was it you???? :?

Nothing on the Scum website

madaboutplanes said:
I wish they would then she might stop hitting me. The Beeatch

Not a journo, but I'm unsure as to what the interest is?

Madaboutplanes , you wouldn't happen to have a particular interest in vintage aircraft would you?

I just wish the Scum would go away and find someone else to attack. And to partimepongo I have to say that I do like vintage aircraft particularly the two world wars. British only of course. Woops I'm showing my anorak colours again.

I would love to hang one of our "shafts the troops" banners at there wapping HQ.

I hear that the F4J Alpine shock troops were given there P45 yesterady; perhaps one could freelance for Arrse and get the arrse banner on the Wapping Plant :twisted:

Lets do it! :twisted:

madaboutplanes said:
Where have you heard of this madaboutplanes?