SUN EDITOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultimate sas....................my arse!

...and appearing on Sky too? That is surprising.

Maybe he signed the petition? Or commented on the natty banners :D

I can't help it

SUN EDITOR ALLEGEDLY BEATS UP RETIRED MAKE-BELIEVE SAS HERO IN ALLEGED ATTACK.[/

Now can we work in the usual keywords in the text :)

I can see it now, Sun 'accessible' stylee:

Fake squaddie in assault shock! Sun editor Rebekah Wade, wife of actor Ross Kemp, has been arrested after the pie-eating star was allegedly beaten up.

SQUADDIES ORGANISE CAMPAIGN FOR SAS HERO HENNO, THEN DECIDE THEY CAN'T BE ARRSED

To be fair to Henno, what could he do?

His GOA missus decides (allegedly) to give him a hoofing.

His options are:

a. take the beating like a chap would
b. snot her

If he takes option b, the headline becomes "SAS hero Henno beats up defenceless wife".

Imagine if she knew anyone in the meeja . . . .

SAS HERO HENNO IN 'NAILS AS A BAG OF JELLYFISH' ALLEGED SHOCK HORROR ASSAULT

Bomb_Doctor said:
Just heard on Sky News....

Sun Editor arrested for beating up her husband!

I think we need a sensationalist headline!

The editor of an ELITE newspaper has been arrested for allegedly assaulting her husband!

Industry sources say that the victim has suffered a cut-lip. Following several instances of public scuffles involving members of the meeja, there is no doubt that parents are unlikely to encourage their children to consider a career in an industry that tolerates such violence.
Edit Damn my boss & her ad hoc meetings! :evil:

Do any of our Journo mates on other publications have the (non-litigous) lowdown on this allegedly shameful episode involving SAS hero Henno and "the little woman"? *Guffaw*

Herrenbloke, I am now convinced of Karma, and what you do onto others, will revisit you in spades.

Mister Ultimate Force meets Mrs Last Word.

Can life get any better ?. She had been campaigning for some time against domestic violence, perhaps that just meant no slapping the cleaning lady.

Will TND have something to report about warring factions in South London ?.

This is funny. How is the Sun going to report this one then? More to the point, how is he going to get hardman roles after being slapped around by his missus?