Sun Claims "The Real Reason for Uniform Ban"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pyrogenica, Mar 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this isn't news, and I also know that the source is total crap (The Sun), but I saw this referred to on Google news today:

Bloody outrage!

Nice place!
  2. All the more reason for MILITARY HOSPITALS
  3. If this is true we should just shoot the protesting mother feckers.
  4. And where is Macavity Broon? Showing support/solidarity by visiting RAF Wittering and Peterborough hospital?

No, I didn't see airborne pink porcine things this morning either.
  5. what about this prick:

6. Sandy13 sounds like "it" is only 13.
    i hate teachers for doing their job, i hate the police for doing their job,i hate my dad for doing a job and getting caught and i hate my mum for not having a job. And why can't i stay out all night getiing pi$$ed with my mate i'm neally 14 for f sake.
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I must admit I had made the assumption that the abuse of service personnel in Peterborough was not unrelated to the fact that it has the largest mosque in the country.

As it has been reported that it is/was the work of violent anti-war thugs I shall slap my wrist for harbouring racist/culturalist/Islamophbic thoughts.

I can't help thinking that a violent peacenik is a paradox.
  8. And why can't they have been violent anti war moslems?
  9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If there were Muslims involved I'm sure the media would have mentioned it - we don't have censorship in this country.
  10. Like the couple of drunken cocaine fueled agnostics who beat up that Vicar in London then?
  11. Assuming the crabs know what a gat is ... arm them and let them plug a few neds ... save the country a few hundred grand in benefits although it will reduce the duty raised on alcohol sales.
  12. So we can safely say that reason is not because the uniform is unfashionable
  13. Time for the RAF Regt to put their money where their mouths have been for ages and prove to the Army doubters that they are hard enough to deal with a few chavs downtown.

Cant see this happening on the watch of one the other "big three" as the crabtastic boys like to say.
  14. dog faced soldier

you really are a c*ck, arnt you?