Summer leader... when?

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Mr_magoo, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all,
    I was seriously considering trying to complete the summer leader thing that happens over the summer where mods 2 and 3 are done in a condensed way. I was wondering if any of you guys have done it and if so what is it actually like? I have heard of it very briefly but can't seem to find any info on it, also when is it actually on (or roughly what dates has it previously been on) - june, july, august, september? No idea! but i need to know before i can apply as i won't be around at the end of the summer anyway unfortunately. Any info would be a great help guys!
  2. Summer leader this year was 11th of July to 17th of Aug, so ROUGHLY around then. Then you've got the 3 weeks TACC if you pass. - there is a thread about it aroudn here SOMEWHERE...
  3. So basically very soon after the two week normal camp for uotc then? thats perfect! Best get in shape then, what's TACC though? Sorry but i've only been training for nearly two months now so im not really down with a lot of the abbreviations.
  4. Which OTC are you with?
  5. TACC = Territorial Army Commissioning Course.

Couple of guys from my OTC did it last year, directly after battle camp.