Summer camps....anyone have an info on them??

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by N_Ireland_Away, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to do a Summer Camp as i have a free Summer and i also want to join the TA. I know Scotland is running one as is Northern Ireland but i live in England now and would love to know if there is anything in the pipeline for here

Many Thanks :D
  2. You mean "EX SUMMER CHALLENGE",You need to join the TA to do one. Out of date but the links may still work
  3. Cheers for that. ive been told a mountain of different things, a lot of people led me to believe you did the Summer Challenge without being assigned to any paticular Unit, and it is only when you complete the Challenge that you are assigned to somewere.
  4. Which unit you join will determine if you can join summer challenge as not all brigades run them.
  5. I want to join the Medics or the RLC. Just finished University and have a 1st degree which is very much suited to the Medics. Any ideas if the camp is available for these two Units?

and thanks again for the info, i tried half the day ringing around places and im getting more help here :)
  6. What area of England are you living in at the moment?
  7. I am living in Manchester at the minute
  8. I have sent you a pm with a few details, hope this helps
  9. Cheers, ill have a good read when it comes through :)