Sum up your day in a single picture...

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Easy, seeing as it's all I've been thinking about all day.

My body is here at work, but my mind is vacating in her ample chest I think...

G

Griffter

I see your signature "lack of decorum" maybe you should add lack of a brain to that? enjoys drinking, enjoys drinking ? feel free to come and pay a visit to the club and express a couple of those views and comments of yours, I'd be more than happy to explain to the multitudes of people wanting to rip your heart out that you are a fekin idiot with no brains :thumleft:

Please feel free to not insult or disrespect me before I meet you, then face to face you can do! you disrespectful prick.

G

Griffter

I can understand what it's like to be annoyed by an idiot ! keep on chopping and you have a better day tomorrow :thumleft:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I see your signature "lack of decorum" maybe you should add lack of a brain to that? enjoys drinking, enjoys drinking ? feel free to come and pay a visit to the club and express a couple of those views and comments of yours, I'd be more than happy to explain to the multitudes of people wanting to rip your heart out that you are a fekin idiot with no brains :thumleft:

Please feel free to not insult or disrespect me before I meet you, then face to face you can do! you disrespectful prick.
Cheers, we've not had an internet hardman act all month.