Suitcase of Cash Stolen From Robert Mugabe

Oh deary me, deary deary me...
1Laff.gif

Three people have appeared in court in Zimbabwe, accused of stealing a suitcase containing $150,000 (£117,600) of cash from the country's ousted president, Robert Mugabe.

The suspected thieves allegedly spent the money on cars, homes and animals.

A relative of the ex-president, Constantia Mugabe, is among the accused, government-owned media report.

She allegedly had keys to Mr Mugabe's rural home in Zvimba, near the capital Harare, and gave the others access.
I'm sure it was the Christmas tips from his paper round or summink.

Bob's from Yorkshire tha knows: Write his name backwards & it reveals his true identity...

...Ebagum Trebor.

I suppose its easier to steal a suitcase of $150,000 than a dozen wheelbarrow loads of the Zimbabwe currency equivalent

How many more bug-out bags does he have at different locations?

$150K is nothing compared to what he, his wife and sycophants have pilfered over the years.

FFS his Mrs used to take the presidential plane to Paris on shopping expeditions and would blow more than that in a couple of days.

$150K is nothing compared to what he, his wife and sycophants have pilfered over the years.

FFS his Mrs used to take the presidential plane to Paris on shopping expeditions and would blow more than that in a couple of days.
It wasn't the presidential plane she used to requisition ( there wasn't one). They just collared the (usually) only serviceable Boeing 767 of Air Zimbabwe, and off the wife and her flunkeys would to Paris or Singapore.

The passengers left stranded when this frequently happened, tough sh*t. I doubt too many were foolhardy enough to complain.

Does Zimbabwe have a HMRC type dept that might enquire as to the origins of this cash?
Yup, but it doesn't apply to liberation heroes.

Anyway, they know full well what the origins of the cash are - It came from the treasury.

Latest Threads