Suit Nights and other blags....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bravo2nothing, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was in Colchester many moons ago...we used to attend a certain night club (Kings) dressed in our bestest shirt and suit. The blag was to pull a bird and convince her that you were anything but a Squaddie. Our plethora of careers was bold and distinguished.

I myself was a trained Vet and a tree surgeon, which some may question the requirement for a suit but that was part of the game. Using my extensive medical experience I also blagged my case as Dr Bravo2nothing. Obviously the strength of the average Essex chick is not very strong in the intellectual dept and my curiousity has lead me to question the depth of the imagination that the 'average' squaddie can achieve.

Therefore prey tell you sluts..

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Dunno! never had to lie to pull 8) just used my good looks and charm and they'd normaly say baa , sorry I mean yes, straight away.

3. On a disgusting note, has everyone seen THAT video thats making its way around Bluetooth at the moment?

4. There's a whole thread on this in the 'Best Bits' section - one of shortfuse's finer works :D

Edited to add that, no I haven't seen it. Details?

5. ......ah kings, it sould be re-opening soon ish

6. DONT YOU MEAN THE WINDMILL............

7. back before the wheel was about