Suit for interview HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my 2nd interview tomorrow formal one, I only have my prom suit, its shiny gray with a white shirt and formal shoes, and a smart tie, is that okay or should I try to get something more plain?

Thanks lads

bit late to go shopping for tomorrow surely? I would have thought as long as you look clean and tidy as if you have made an effort you'll bo ok. good luck

Sound's like you will look like that scrawny runt Darren off EastEnders

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know I'm not supposed to, because it's not the NAAFI, but...

Prom suit? Are you an American? Since when did British people have a Prom suit or go to a Prom (except for the Last Night of the Proms - is it a Union Flag suit?)? Is this something that has passed me by whilst I've been sleeping?

You'll be fine in that suit mate. It's just as long as you look smart to see if you are taking the process seriously. Sounds like you'll look snazzy enough. :)

Good luck!

Prom suit? Are you an American? Since when did British people have a Prom suit or go to a Prom (except for the Last Night of the Proms - is it a Union Flag suit?)? Is this something that has passed me by whilst I've been sleeping?
Tis what the youth do these days, they have "proms" we used to have a disco to go fingering Vicky Stink.

My neighbour's grandkids are now into this.... fancy dresses, limos, I think it's for a school- leaving bash.

Jeez, I still can't get my head around rap.

Best of luck young' un.

I've got a shiny Suit you can borrow, bound to impress all and sundry.

armor1.jpg

C

cloudbuster

'Suit, Track'. De rigueur in this year of competitive running and jumping, Shirley?.

Since when did British people have a Prom suit or go to a Prom (except for the Last Night of the Proms - is it a Union Flag suit?)? Is this something that has passed me by whilst I've been sleeping?
Years, Legs, years. Everything's gone bloody Septic.

Daniel, your 'prom' suit'll be fine. But buy a proper one when you get the chance, those shiny ones look uniformly gash.

If you feel too self conscious in your suit don't wear the jacket and buy/ borrow a sensible tie ( tescos 3 quid) to go with it.

Years, Legs, years. Everything's gone bloody Septic.

Daniel, your 'prom' suit'll be fine. But buy a proper one when you get the chance, those shiny ones look uniformly gash.
If he grows a Mullet and rolls up his sleves he can go all Miami Vice!

As in interview with your ACA? If so, don't worry about it. They're rather friendly. And as Poppy says, long as you look clean and tidy. And SHAVEN, you'll be fine.

Don't wear it to Westbury. Staff Sergeants will shit all over you.

Drag your arse in to Burton or whatever equivalent you want first thing in the morning and buy yourself some formal trousers and a nice crisp shirt and tie... That'll do you just fine and you don't really need a jacket at this point. Then if all is going well, make sure you buy yourself a full suit for ADSC and all should be fine.

Not only a Prom suit but a gray one. Definite yank confusee.

You must have been asleep as long as Whet. It appears a "prom" is what the lower orders have instead of a Leavers' Ball...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Shiny "prom" suit? No chance at all, mucker! What you need is to turn up in swimtrunks, ex-Crab greatcoat (for the grey/blue colour) and wellies. A scuba mask jauntily shoved up on your forehead (complete with snorkel) will let them know that you're well nails. With that outfit, you'll piss it, believe me.

MsG

Status
Not open for further replies.