Suicide

Place basketball hoop in car park next to suitably high building and do maths. Stand on top of high building and place noose of cheese wire around neck, super glue hands to head and jump. If previously worked out Pythagoras is correct then you will slam dunk your own head.
Somewhere there is a diagram.
Thanks to whoever I stole this from.

I'd open a newspaper vending stall, have a few beers then stagger in front of some plods during a demonstration.

T

Tinman74

I'd open a newspaper vending stall, have a few beers then stagger in front of some plods during a demonstration.
That depends in the plods on duty, plus your questionable navigation skill whilst under the influence! ( I only mention the navigational skills whilst schiesse haussed as men do seem to loose them)

That depends in the plods on duty, plus your questionable navigation skill whilst under the influence! ( I only mention the navigational skills whilst schiesse haussed as men do seem to loose them)
I would ensure success by taking along a table leg in a carrier bag screaming, "Im a barrister from Chelsea and I've just burnt a Koran"

T

Tinman74

I would ensure success by taking along a table leg in a carrier bag screaming, "In a barrister from Chelsea and I've just burnt a Koran"
I like ur style, maybe boarding a united airlines flight to new York amd start acting like a twat would be a quicker way

I like ur style, maybe boarding a united airlines flight to new York amd start acting like a twat would be a quicker way
Have you ever been on a flight to the states? Acting like a twat would make me blend in.