suicide rate expected to soar.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ALVIN, Mar 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is a morbid subject, but its one that cant be ignored. The suicide rate, due to the finance crisis now hitting the u.k, is expected to soar ! Sep -- oct in any one year, is the peak period. (winter blues and the finacial strain of cristmas are a main sorce) Any body who feels like this should seek counciling, its no disgrace ! I will never forget when i joined the army, (many moons ago!) my R.S.Ms comments on this subject ----- " Dont do it , it does not solve anything" :wink:
  2. Do you mean soar? Or just an itchy scratchy sort of death?
  3. clearly we must find a solution to stop suicidals from getting sore!
  4. I thought that the song said............ 'suicide was painless'?
  5. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

"suicide is painless...............................

I ll get my coat.. :D

edited to say bugger too slow :oops:
  6. How do you know?
  7. Not by crucifixion it isn't, no matter how hard you try you can't get the last nail in.
  8. Isn't it against the law to commit suicide ? Death and a criminal record, that's harsh.
  9. Well it'll reduce the unemployment rate.

Weak gits. They should club together and do it in groups, save troubling the emergency services every 5 minutes.
  10. And if your chewing an orange and interfering with yourself at the same go on the Sex Offenders Register!
  11. Looks like it ain't just us.

'Kinell. The only way to avoid getting nicked is to make damn sure you do a good job? Excellent! No more of that emo 'cries for help' crap.