Suicide MPs

IvyGrad said:
What ever happened to the good old days when the private lives of elected officials were off limits (JFK comes to mind) ...

Left to the biographies of past their prime stars, it was more fun to read about it years after the fact. F'rinstance, a certain Labour MP appears in the reminiscings of the actress Shirley MacLaine:

There were liaisons with a number of politicians: the assassinated Swedish prime minister, Olof Palme; Australia’s urbane Andrew Peacock, twice leader of the conservative opposition – are you still friends? “Oh, yes!”; a British Labour MP who remains anonymous. Were you attracted to their brains or their position? “I was probably slumming in power,” she says.
Source
Boring post aside,I think the biggest problem is that when you have governments determined to spy and micro manage peoples lives then their will be a backlash.

Jackboot made a big song and dance about why we should be happy about all the draconian measures that her home office has introduced to keep us safe from tear-ro-rists.

No2ID now have her DNA and the press are crawling all over her private/public life.

Note to any politico that may be reading (and if so why the fuck are you wasting my taxes here?).
If you want some privacy in your lives then extend the same courtesy to your employers.
And make sure that if you are going to try and stamp your moral authority all over other peoples lives like a the taliban on valium,them make damn sure you are water tight before doing so.

No one likes to be bossed around and certainly do not like paying for the privilege.

Apart from Gay Gordon in his nappy and high heels of course.

After suffering this Labour Government since 1997, I have become cynical of anything that comes out of the rotten Palace of Westminster, and I mean anything.

Could it be that by releasing snippets of potential suicides, breakdown of numerous marriages, ends of careers that the spinmeisters are attempting to develop something that fits their agenda? Could it be that they are developing, very slowly, an atmosphere of pity, a mood of compassion or create a future environment of forgivness and understanding in order to mitigate what is to come out as a result of the release of MPs expenses?

Cynical, moi? You betcha.

Bonzo_Dog said:
After suffering this Labour Government since 1997, I have become cynical of anything that comes out of the rotten Palace of Westminster, and I mean anything.

Could it be that by releasing snippets of potential suicides, breakdown of numerous marriages, ends of careers that the spinmeisters are attempting to develop something that fits their agenda? Could it be that they are developing, very slowly, an atmosphere of pity, a mood of compassion or create a future environment of forgivness and understanding in order to mitigate what is to come out as a result of the release of MPs expenses?

A little leak here and a little leak there....so the full impact of the bad news is dispersed over time.

The drip feed of our govenrments woeful handling of the economy is evidence of this practice.

If they thought that this would work in their favour on this subject they have another thing coming.Im going to book the day off when the expenses are published and buy a nice bottle of whiskey to really savour the moment.

The sooner every single one of these troughing cunts are exposed the better.

B

BambiBasher

Bonzo_Dog said:

Or, just as likely, to spread rumour of the most lurid and appalling revelations to come, so that when the real stuff is released it's a massive anticlimax and soon forgotten.

IvyGrad said:
What ever happened to the good old days when the private lives of elected officials were off limits (JFK comes to mind) ...

Left to the biographies of past their prime stars, it was more fun to read about it years after the fact. F'rinstance, a certain Labour MP appears in the reminiscings of the actress Shirley MacLaine:

There were liaisons with a number of politicians: the assassinated Swedish prime minister, Olof Palme; Australia’s urbane Andrew Peacock, twice leader of the conservative opposition – are you still friends? “Oh, yes!”; a British Labour MP who remains anonymous. Were you attracted to their brains or their position? “I was probably slumming in power,” she says.
Source
I have refrained myself in the past from commenting on your inane comments & general fucktardness.

But will you please just fuck off & die?
Preferably painfully.
I truly hope your womb is as barren as your thought process to save us from any spawn you may inflict on this earth.

RangeStew said:
insert-coin-here said:
I can only hope that this vile little turd is one of the ones considering blowing his fucking brains out.

Who hear does not feel the urge to punch his lights out?

What did we ever do to deserve this bunch of cunts?Did we lose a war or somthing?
You're right, a turd of the highest order. Let's hope his death is painful.
Just hang on a minute........let me explain....

T#ss#r

Odo

I don't know about suicides but I have heard that Gordon is expecting up to a dozen by-elections later in the summer as disgraced MPs resign from Parliament.

In addition to the lurrrve shack hotel double billing shenanigans, I've heard that one of the canutes chartered a helicopter at public expense and used it to take his family on holiday. Using the second home allowance to buy a holiday home in a foreign country has to take the biscuit though.

So are we running a book, or what?

Ancient_Mariner said:
I don't know about suicides but I have heard that Gordon is expecting up to a dozen by-elections later in the summer as disgraced MPs resign from Parliament.

In addition to the lurrrve shack hotel double billing shenanigans, I've heard that one of the canutes chartered a helicopter at public expense and used it to take his family on holiday. Using the second home allowance to buy a holiday home in a foreign country has to take the biscuit though.
Just goes to show how rotten this lot are every jack one of them why wasn't it picked up when the expenses were submitted. Of course it will have been a grave misjudgement/oversight and the money paid back. Yes thats right tax payers money paid for it and it will be tax payers money tat' "comes out the MP's pocket"
I'm really looking forwards to seeing their lives split open with a knife they want to know everything we do/spend well you reap what you sow