Suicide by drug abuse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CrashTestDummy, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. darwinism at its best,,,edwina curry,

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Looks like he wanted to make sure of it!

"It was not possible to say, however, whether electrocution or the impact with the train caused Mr Maynard's death"

3. One drunk/drug driver that will not kill another road user, result if you ask me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Death by acting the cnut more like.

5. Ah well, he had a good innings.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Hold up you lot. Surely your posts should along the lines of, "A sad and tragic loss to the world of cricket. A young life full of promise cruelly snatched away, will we ever see his like again? RIP"

7. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

windsor.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. trainwreckkv3.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Cricket is a game best left to girls. And posh cunts cannot handle drugs.

Any news from The Daily Mail at all?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Another case of some celebrity / sportsperson piling in hard in a drink or drugs related way thrown at us like we give a fuck.

Ok, I understand his family will be devastated, they've lost a member of their family, all we've lost is a pisshead drug taker who thinks it's a good idea to get in his car and drive around off his fucking tits......

Him killing himself isn't tragic, what would have been tragic is if he'd hit a kid, or a parent pushing a buggy.

Cornish pasty has it spot on......fucking result.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheIronDuke

I am not lost I am still here. I have done my best to get lost but it has not worked. I am in the Dog & Duck. Any chance of a lift home? The motor is up on the kerb but it will still be there tomorrow. Unless it gets nicked. Can we stop by the chip shop on the way home? Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have despatched a driver, Dog and Duck you say, should be with you shortly.

13. TheIronDuke

Thanks. Do they have tanks? Because ze Chermans are trying to murder me and a fucking taxi aint going to do it. Anything with a trigger where you pull it and blow the bastards all over the landscape would be good.

And can I have loads of salt and vinegar on me chips? Cheers.