Suicide Bummer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JRHartley, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this had been already done but how much TNT do you need to blow off your ar5e?

Arse Bandit ?

2. Resourceful bugger... ooops, sorry, my coat...

3. are those brown smears under the window pooh?? You'd think the dirty sod would go for a dump first....really, bombers today have NO consideration for the domestic staff!!

4. It's one way to clear constipation.

5. and IBS, and Crohns, and subacute obstruction :D fairly effective in 'chesty coughs' too

6. Prince Nayef, who had led an anti-terror crackdown in Saudi Arabia, injured his hand. He admitted: "He surprised me by blowing himself up."

Well I can well imagine it was a suprise , first your doing the John Cleese Robin Hood sketch from time bandits 'and how long have you been a terrorist?' ' 4ft 10 ! ' Oh really ? very good..." and the next minute there's a loud fart, your drapes are covered in pooh you have bits of arse stuck to your nose and the blokes vanished leaving you still shaking hands with a severed hand

7. Had our Jihadist chap tried a week on Compo followed by Beer and a Ruby Murray he would definately would have ended the life of the Saudi Prince in Jeddah.

8. Close the "Following through - the sport of Kings" thread we have a winner !!

9. Quote: "A SUICIDE bomber tried to kill a Saudi prince by detonating TNT hidden up his BACKSIDE"

and

"Prince Nayef, who had led an anti-terror crackdown in Saudi Arabia, injured his hand. "

What was his hand doing there? :?

10. Can't wait for the new security checks we will have to undergo at airports following this anal arms cache.

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Here is my prefered method:

[​IMG]

12. I suspect that he got his idea from the Denzel Washington movie - 'Man Of Fire' The La Hermandad, police officer was not impressed with his mobile call.

13. Well I suppose it's not unknown for AQ to recruit suicide bummers, Sorry Bombers. :oops:

It'll be for the 70 "Cough" virgins that he became one. I reckon he thought he would start and he meant to go on, stuffing his arrse and going to heaven.

Oh Allah, he's really hunky :wave:

14. George Michael would've taken the Prince, his security team and the buiding out. Just think how much TNT he could cram up his hoop. The fire extinguisher thread tells us that.

15. With this ring................................