Suicide bomber reality check...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stained_Eligius, Jun 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is for all muslim suicide bombers currently sitting dejected in hell. Guess you've now realised they were lying to you about going to heaven. Do you see any white grapes anywhere near you? Feeling like a martyr now or are you more worried about the devil checking todays new arrivals and coming round to fück what remains of your arrse with a hot bollard? Here's the reality - The headband and the little party were just to make you feel special. After you drove off to die they all sat around saying 'fücking hell, rather him than me!' And if you'd asked the majority of Iraqis whether they wanted you to blow up them, their families, their police, their army and those who liberated them from that ärsehole dictator Hussein they would have said 'what did you say cünt?! Fück off back to Palestine!'
    The people you did take out with your bomb, however, WILL now be in heaven. And they know exactly where YOU are...
  2. 20:38 ??

a bit early to have opened a second bottle of Chablis, n'est ce pas??

Mrs SE at flower arranging tonight is she??
  3. Well done Stained, you know the last thing to go through their minds was their arrse. hee hee.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is the ? a request to help you spell NAPALM? :wink:
  5. Nope......check Bozz's signature. Apparantly he likes the smell of NAPLM in the morning. I prefer the smell of bacon myself.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Seen - apologies. Well spotted.
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Isn't it a town in Vietnam? Maybe Bozz has been there and thought it smelled nice?
  8. Bozz might have liked it but Thi Kim Phuc thought the smell was like bacon or pork at least.
  9. Apparently the Koran teaches how to live a good long life. Do you recon that the suicide bombers know this? Perhaps they are in hell just getting that fact!!!!
  10. Muslims believe in reincarnation.. Not as positive as it sounds though. Here is a quote from the Koran: Until when death comes to a wrongdoer, he will say: 'Lord let me go back, that I may do good works in the world I have left behind'. And the Lord will say 'You willingly blew yourself up and took innocent people with you. YOU, my son, are going back as low-grade bog-paper!
  11. Baacon isn't too good for mornings, prefer crunchy nut cornflakes... Although Salmon is pretty tasty, can't beat some nice fish early in the morning...
  12. Just imagined asking someone in a hospice or geriatric home what they like to smell first thing in the morning. I believe the answer would be 'oxygen' :twisted: I'm a horrible twät sometimes....
  13. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Being serious for a moment,

It was in my professional interest to read the Koran once. (I am not muslim, nor am I a religous fanatic, believer etc of any sort, agnostic thanks). I do find it amusing that within the first 400 words of this venerated book that it clearly states that muslims should tolerate christians and jews because they do believe in a single diety and that they are just a bit confused on the issue. Don't worry they will find out when they reach heaven and then confess all realise the error but still be allowed in, terms and conditions notwithstanding.

So, if we are the infidel, unbelieving horde, why are we being persecuted by those who are not following the direction given clearly in their holy book?

I wonder if the muslim community would be willing to disown or uncover these "rebels" (for want of a better expression). If not, why not?
  14. Hear hear mysteron!

Well said that man!