Suicidal MPs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chef, May 23, 2009.

1. a) Try to talk them down?

2. b) Kick away the stool?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After Nadine Dorries' worry about suicidal MPs I thought it prudent to do a risk assessment :D

The last option was sell tickets, but it won't let me add that :evil:
  2. Kneejerk reaction from me there. My MP has come out of this looking good.
  3. Who cares if they are feeling suicidal? They can go and see their bloody GPs if they wish! Honestly, would it bother anyone if a few greedy barstewards topped themselves?
  4. If the pressure has got to that stage, it would obviously be better for their mental health if they resigned and sought alternative employment somewhere in the mainstream job market.
  5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

For vocational reasons I'd have to choose A, so I didn't vote at all. [​IMG]

(Btw, what a pity the system didn't like the third option ... well I do. :D )
  6. Kick the stool way?
    Not enough, I would be kicking the fukkers while they did the jig on the end of the rope.
    And taking photographs
    And pishing on the corpse
    Whilst rifling through their pockets to get some of my stolen tax money back.

Did I mention I would smile all the while?
  7. Now that sounds like a plan.
  8. Think that is a wild statement in the hope that we feel sorry because the thieving gits got caught out, and forgive them. If they feel thaty stressed out they should resign and seek other gainful employment that does not cause it. Ofcourse these types of employment do not have the same snout trough interface, nor the ability to get an extra home.

Edited to add that I think having them around to live like the rest of us proles would be good
  9. I'm more concerned for the ordinary taxpayers who are losing jobs, losing their homes, losing their futures thanks to the ineptness of the corrupt MAJORITY in the House of Commons.

Personally speaking, the thought of the thieving, self serving basterds swinging from lamposts by piano wire actually appeals.

Why are the police not pressing charges? Could their failure to take action be a case for the IPCC?
  10. yep, in full agreement on this.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps this would explain why the government is so against 'assisted suicide'.
  12. I rather like that idea. Make assisted suicide legal, then redefine fraud or malfeasance while in public office as being 'assisted suicide'.

Job's a good 'un.
  13. Its only assisted if you kick away the stool isnt it 8O

spelling edit :oops:
  14. Not a fan then? :D